A Heroine's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semoxa

Moon
I see these ideas as mostly being focused on short(ish) scenes, however I am not opposed to turning them into longer and more developed ideas. All of these will probably be rather smut heavy, but I would like to include some sort of plot or other.

In terms of smut, I am willing to discuss to anything other than mutilation, feces, and underage (<18). I tend to prefer darker and rougher, with multiple male characters (and as a result, I am willing to play multiple female characters if desired).

The core of what I am looking for is a strong woman being defeated. From there I can see a few options, any of which I am willing to pursue. They are listed below in no particular order.
1. The woman manages to overcome her captors and escape, probably getting revenge in the process. The scene would likely start with her mistreatment, and end with her killing the other characters.
2. The woman is enslaved, permanently. This could go any number of ways, (bimbo-fied, turned into a pet, or in general just broken) but would end at any point that fits.
3. The woman is killed. I don't want it to involve mutilation, but otherwise am open to her being killed to end the scene.

I'm open to various ideas that fit this, but a few more specific ones are listed below.

--Fantasy
A heroine (or maybe villain) who often uses her looks to get what she wants heads into the wrong tavern, and gambles with the wrong sort of creatures.

A heroine who is all but un-defeatable on the battlefield, largely due to armour that can't be pierced and a sword of immense power, is drugged (or ambushed in the bath) by a group of bounty hunters.

A druid is captured by bandits, who want to use her forest as their base.

--Superheroine
A heroine's weakness is discovered by a villain or criminal gang, who intend to have their fun with her, and maybe use her for their own gain.

A heroine with a secret identity is ambushed at a time and place where she can't reveal her powers.

--Modern
A soldier/spy must board a ship that has been hijacked by pirates.

A reporter, out for the story of a lifetime, goes undercover.

A hiker runs into a group of poachers.

--Games/Movies
A Dragon Age Grey Warden is captured by Darkspawn.
A Mass Effect character (femshep?) is captured by Batarians or other enemies.
An Overwatch character is defeated, either by generic bad guys, or maybe Roadhog.
Anything in Star Wars (inspired by Leia as Jabba's slave, or Rey being interrogated, etc).
Something inspired by Beat Blades Haruka.

I am open to discussion on most anything, PM me if interested! :)
However do please be willing to discuss things, and include more than just "I'm interest." I find it difficult and frustrating to get a conversation going from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom