Looking for Erza Scarlet (OC's now welcome)/Anime/Video game fandoms RP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indomitableknight

Super-Earth
Okay so thank you for opening my thread let me be clear here.

Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Esdeath (akame Ga kill)
Kagari ayaka (Witchcraft works)
Inner Moka Akashiya (R+V)
Caitlyn (LoL)
Fiora Laurent (LoL)
Tifa Lockhart (FF)
Claire Farron (FF, my version will be very busty compared to her normal self)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider, this will be the reboot Lara)
Jill Valentine (RE, I''ll only play RE3 game Jill)

Any story with the ones above this we can discuss and see what we agree on.

For Moka

So for Moka, I will only play the Inner version etc her true self. The pink haired version will not exist and I hate Tsukune, he can be used as a plot point if need be bu that's about it.

So with her, I like dark corruption deals like her moral compass gets lower and lower to the point she will service multiple guys.

For Erza.

I am looking for Erza Scarlet based RP's. I play her submissive well she got to be made so, at first she won't be. While you are free to pick a cannon or OC, however, I do have some filters. Also please do not add me for any other RP than I listed here.

1. No overly Muscular guy examples are Laxus and Gajeel
2. Not with anyone she hates in series basically example Zeref.
3. No old guys example is Makarov, Gildarts.
4. No romance.

Now I don't promise sex you will need to lure her into it, by any means you prefer. This means you have to know the series and the guy you choose. I promise provided you don't do anything stupid it will happen. If you have any questions add me on skype or here is fine. Now I RP on skype because I get real busy and if I was to RP here well honestly I would forget to reply. If you do add me on skype and I haven't accepted in awhile message me your skype also could skype could have messed up. If you want to have a story idea prepared for me to look at here is a template!.

My skype is: indomitable_knight

1. Who will you be?.
2. Why do they want this?.
3. What is their ultimate goal? fuck buddies, master/pet?.
4. Location and how we start.
5. Do you want her in something specific?

Now I will name the main kinks I don't like. Scat, gore, BDSM, rape, abusive like rough sex, Bathroom play if your unsure about something else ask me. An example of my average writing size with her, I can do more.

To be honest, she did not care for this job with him she would have liked a better partner but even she could admit Midnight once lived this life and so he would know better than she about how this kind of things goes. Erza knew with her high sense of justice this job would prove hard to her, she had to act evil do bad things. She released a sigh she would have to draw the line if it got bad she knew that and so did Midnight. She personally had nothing against the mage, if he honestly wanted to do the right thing. She didn't mind him getting a chance everyone deserved a chance if they saw the error of their ways.

So in one way she was glad, that he was doing the right thing and provided he didn't fall back into any old habits she would offer him her support to get free. That, however, was just one side of this coin she had orders and she would complete these orders. She remained fairly silent and followed the man when he asked her to. She remained close to her fake husband but warned him touching her would prove fatal for his health. Soon enough they would arrive at the door and the clerk would open it with the key and then gave them each one for themselves, hearing Midnight she would present a fake smile to that. "Ah yes, honey I do also" sending him off with a smile, closing the door behind him. With that, she released a sigh.

She would open one of her bags taking out a device made to detect cameras and listening devices, she didn't trust anyone here and why would she?. They are dark mages, she found none which was good and so she removed her black wig allowing her hair to fall free. The place looked very nice and giving the amount of money they paid she expected nothing less. "I am glad you are getting to know your place of rest for this trip, come into the bed room at night and I'll cut you" Her tone gave off a warning tone, showing him she wasn't kidding. She would look away from him for now, "You have some time to get settled after that we should start this investigation out".

It was more of an order than a suggestion, she moved away from him her face looked relaxed.

RE: Looking for Erza Scarlet/Esdeath (AGK) based RP's.

Question: In this RP do you want Natsu to act the same way as he does in the Anime?

this is just example I came with after reading your the Erza Rp guild lines

i would kind of like to rp as a villain from the series because to me that would kind of spice it up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom