Yiffy's new femthread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiffseeker

Super-Earth
New request thread

Hello all! First I'd like to say what will probably be deal breakers for many.

First: my life is chaotic and I can pretty much only reply from my phone. I will disappear from time to time. It sucks but until I get actual internet and not just phone that's the way it is.

Second: another symptom of the phoneposting is relatively short replies. A few sentences to a max of 2 Paras

Third: smut only. I don't want to get into a non smut RP if I can't fully enjoy it with fleshed out replies.

If these turn you off, feel free to leave and check back sometimes, my situation may change!

For now, ignore my f list because it's out of date. I will be fixing it soon, but some of my new likes/faves include vomit, death and cruelty. As that indicates, I'm open to pretty much any/all kinks minus eating shit.

I am in a relationship but it's open. I adore flirting and sexting, please don't be shy!

I have a bit of a preference for fandom rps, but I'll throw in some original plots and am always accepting original stuff!

For now, I'll be dumping my fave kinks here so it shows up in searches!
Rape, insects, monster, bug, unrealistic sex, fantasy, animals, knots, knotting, furries, furry, violence, breast focus

I'll be separating this into fandoms I'd like to play characters in, world's I'd like to play OCs in and original stuff!

Fandoms
Totally spies, wakfu, legend of Zelda, sonic, final fantasy 10, 10-2, 12, 15, MLP (low knowledge, feral preferred), Undertale, Zootopia, BlazBlue, jak and daxter

Worlds
The elder scrolls, Pokemon, dungeons and dragons, dragon's dogma, Dishonored, borderlands, dragon age

Originals
Human x animal or monster
Cheating plots
Kidnapping plots
Plots where I'm a slut or become a slut
Sexual adventures like trials in tainted space or corruption of champions
Bad ends
Werewolves
Insects, spiders, centipedes
Hypnosis
Milfs
Incest