literate kittens needed [18+ only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightme

Dust
hi hello, you can call me acid. a few things about me before we start. sometimes I feel like I have the internet version of resting bitch face. I suck at making threads pretty. BDSM fiend and unicorn lover. I have a foul mouth, I role play mostly over email due to some minor OCD, and I strongly prefer third person writing. I have a horrible "wing it" personality, and I really, really love writing. combined, that creates rambling, so this could possibly be a lengthy thread or short and simple. we'll see. also I don't always make perfect sense.

quick rules -
one // like to write. I can be long winded, but I don't care about length as long as you put meat in your posts. give me something to work with. show that you're not doing this for a quick, kinky scene cos that shit is annoying.
two // as you may have noticed, I hate capital letters but in my posts, my grammar and spelling will be gude, ya feel me? I expect the same from you. type however you want in OOC but not in character. sloppy writing turns me off 3:
three // I love open minded kinksters.

some of the things - keep in mind, you can suggest literally any non-fandom plot or pairing you want, and chances are, I'll like it.
marvel and or dc // my exception to the fandom rule
steampunk // standard + wild west
alternate disney // beauty and the beast, peter pan, alice in wonderland
alternate fairy tales
asylum
science fiction // throw any sci-fi plot my way, and I'll eat it up
historical fiction // I love historical stuff, but I prefer to be knowledgeable about the era, or I'll end up doing a bunch of research. /sigh
medieval fantasy // I always enjoy master x slave in this, or a good adventure plot
modern fantasy
supernatural // not the fandom. vampires, werewolves, demons, fairies, etc
teacher x student // but only if you have a good idea cos I find they fizzle out pretty quick
BDSM // any and all, though I play submissive characters

while I'm at it, a note on BDSM -
this is always my favorite to write, but I'm picky these days. I used to be actively involved in the lifestyle, and I'm a natural submissive, but my characters can be any form of sub. I prefer to play with others that have participated in the real world, only because I'm looking for dominant people to play dominant characters. if that makes sense.

some of my kinks include -
degradation; total power exchange; edgeplay; bondage; masochism; cages; suspension; master x slave/pet; Dxlg // really only a few things I'm not into, just ask about my limits.

plots -
my ingrained spontaneity keeps me from being able to plot properly, so I generally like to brainstorm with potential partners. this prior planning and talking also allows me to tell if our styles and thinking match. there are a few plots that I would like to recreate, mostly steampunk settings, you can ask me about them if you wanna.

other -
I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, but oh well. I will say I'm only looking for a few people, and I stay pretty busy, but I try to reply once a day, at the latest every other day. you're interested, shoot me a message with your email and genre/plot/interest/idea/what the fuck ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom