Looking for mostly smut, maybe some plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm looking for someone who would play multiple people through out the RP, not all in one scene/sitting. Can use one person at a time or two at a time. Who wouldn't mind using people of other races like an African or Arabic man, or other species like an Alien or Furry, like a dog person or lizard-man. Someone who also wouldn't mind at times playing a midget or a younger or older person also.

Here is the link to my F-List, so you can know what I like and don't like

List of the characters I like to play as and what anime/comic/game they come from, at this time, more may be added over time. And if you need any info or pictures of these characters, you can ask me, or use google.

The ones with *'s by the name are ones I like to play the most, but that doesn't mean they are the ones you have to pick.

Super Mario - Princess Peach
Naruto Shippuden - Ino, Sakura
Marvel - Mary Jane Watson*, Black Cat, Black Widow*
Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory*
Fairy Tail - Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia
One Piece - Nami*
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockheart
Deathnore - Misa Misa
DC Comics - Harley Quinn, Lois Lane, Starfire*
Overwatch - Mercy, D.Va

If you are still reading then you are interested in having some fun, so feel free to PM me and we can work something out. And if you have PM'ed me before and I didn't get back to you I am sorry, I had my password saved and someone kept using my laptop and deleting everything but that person is gone now so it won't happen again. And I apologize in advance for replies that may take a while, we are all human and get busy at times.

Hi out there :)
i found Harley Quin in your list ... perhaps we would like to setup something together where she is involved?

greetings
Schmock

Been gone for a while, had some problems that kept me away sadly. But I'm back, and still looking for what this post up top is asking for. So feel free to message if you think we can work something out that's in there, or a mix of some of the things together into an RP.

Mary Jane Watson said:
Hi. I'm looking for someone who would play multiple people through out the RP, not all in one scene/sitting. Can use one person at a time or two at a time. Who wouldn't mind using people of other races like an African or Arabic man, or other species like an Alien or Furry, like a dog person or lizard-man. Someone who also wouldn't mind at times playing a midget or a younger or older person also.

Here is the link to my F-List, so you can know what I like and don't like

List of the characters I like to play as and what anime/comic/game they come from, at this time, more may be added over time. And if you need any info or pictures of these characters, you can ask me, or use google.

The ones with *'s by the name are ones I like to play the most, but that doesn't mean they are the ones you have to pick.

Super Mario - Princess Peach
Naruto Shippuden - Ino, Sakura
Marvel - Mary Jane Watson*, Black Cat, Black Widow*
Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory*
Fairy Tail - Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia
One Piece - Nami*
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockheart
Deathnore - Misa Misa
DC Comics - Harley Quinn, Lois Lane, Starfire*
Overwatch - Mercy, D.Va

If you are still reading then you are interested in having some fun, so feel free to PM me and we can work something out. And if you have PM'ed me before and I didn't get back to you I am sorry, I had my password saved and someone kept using my laptop and deleting everything but that person is gone now so it won't happen again. And I apologize in advance for replies that may take a while, we are all human and get busy at times.

Understood hi I'm Darron you wanna rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom