Girls for Studs! (FxM , Fu x F )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliara

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Good morning or afternoon! Simply put I am open to anything. I love interracial, and mostly anything else as well. But i am looking for a stud, muscular man to visit my gal while her husband is at work. And for some inspiration I've included pics of choices for her! Please let me know if your interested. I can RP over skype, discord, or on here by PM.

Another thing I suppose is that is just a very rough idea and in no way set in stone, I am open to many different ideas in many different settings. Wanna do a sci-fi? Lets see what we can work out, same goes for modern, fantasy both high and low. Just let me know!

Nothing has to be set in stone either! These gals can be used as faceclaims if you have a good idea that you wanna hit me with, than please do so! :D

I am also slowly updating with girls I like! Or would be willing to play as. :)

All in here is NSFW of course.

One
Two
Jessica
Mia
Different Mia
Lindsey
Nicole 1
Nicole 2
Ashley
Chantel
Demi
Daisy
Tori
Scarlett
Megan
Charlize
Bethany
Latina 1
Jynx
Latina 2
Valery
Natalie
Selena
Tori
Sasha
Gaga
Gwen
Ariana
Kylie

On a side note I am willing to play any celebrities, or open stars that suit your fancy!

Looking again! Sorry to those who it kinda fell through. Job is back to normal and school too. So hit me up wut wuuuuut!

Heyo! Got busy and lost some connections. Hit me up if your interested.

Hello! I'd love to do an interacial adultery rp on discord or skype. I have a few settings I want to try, from sci-fi cyberpunk to victorian era gothic fantasy or just good old modern, I'd love to use scarlett johanson as a faceclaim from your list too. Do you mind sharing your skype/discord ID so I can present my ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom