Asian Police Officer with a Fat ass~ FxM, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! My name is super or tiny, whichever you prefer.~ If you want to know my real name, you'll have to prove yourself in Trial by Erotic Writing!

Im looking for literate partners interested in lewd, dirty smut filled scenes that have to do with my Chinese-American Police Officer Milf/Gilf with a big fat booty~!

My kinks are: Hairy pussy (I will have one, no matter what.~), Dirty/Lewd Talk, Feminine Boys (in terms of looks, not so much voice etc), Public Play, Small Cocks (four to five inches <3), Cucking/Cheating, Raw Sex/Impregnation, Condoms (only if we decide we don't want to do Raw Sex, either one is fine with me! I don't want it breaking/falling off.~), Shy/Nervous Boys, Playing MC with a huge ass or tits, Sweat, Sensual Sex with Strangers, Casual/Ignored Sex, Racist Slurs, Pretending im 'Gay'~ (playing MC as if im totally gay, and yet you're fucking my pussy and such.~), Multiple Boys (My preference is one at a time, so that the others can watch and don't feel like they are not get the same amount of attention when its their turn~!)

Please PM me if interested!~ Maybe we can turn our Quickie into a serious long-lasting relationship of wonderful writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom