Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(On Hold!) Tentacles Looking For Someone To Ravish [F & Futa!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When there's tentacles involved, I'm usually the one being ravished but, this time around I want to try being the ravisher so to speak! So, if you're looking for tentacles to fill every hole, I'm your gal!

Here's a list of things about this particular kink I'm into, and if you keep reading, a list of things about it that I'm not!

LoveLoveLove!
- Multiple Holes (this is a given, that is if you have more then two holes!)
- Excessive Cumming (from both parties, of course!)
- Consentacles
- Belly Swelling
- Bondage (Obviously! That's the best part!)
- Sexual Exhaustion
- Dick Shaped Tentacles
- Tentacle Monsters
- Tentacle Plant Monsters
- Water Tentacles
- Slime Tentacles
- Succubus Tentacles
- Magic Tentacles
- Basically, if it can have tentacles, I'm all for it! If I'm missing anything, literally just ask!

Sure!

- Impregnation
- Lactation
- Body Transformation (Female but want my cum to make you grow a dick? Hell yeah!)
- Corruption
- Run Through
- Oviposition
- Cervical Penetration (this is actually a Love but I know a lot of people aren't into it and this list is more of a Make-Or-Break-It and this definitely wouldn't break the RP if we couldn't do it! Just lemme know if it makes you uncomfortable!)
- Voyeurism
- Humiliation

Nope!

- Rape (I want your character to want it, like badly. That's the whole point for me! Dubcon is cool though, especially in a situation involving humilation/voyeurism!)
- Scat/Piss/Vomit
- Death
- Bimbofication (Corruption imo is, way different)
- Men (Sorry dudes, love ya though!)
- Lolicon/Shotacon/Teenagers (18+ please and thanks!)
- Animals (Monsters are fine though, they're different! Like, the Kraken. Wanna get fucked to next century by a Kraken? I'm your fuckin' Kraken).

I think thats... everything? If I think of anything else, I'll add it but that should be all! Feel free to share your kinks involving tentacles with me too if I happened to miss anything (there's a lot to love about them, y'know? It's hard to list everything at once!)

Please PM me if you're interested! I Do Not Roleplay off site, and have a preference for PM's but if you prefer threads, we can do that instead!

Oh, and please don't be shy! I don't care if you've never ever done anything involving tentacles or if this is your 848603760th time getting that sweet, sweet tentacle dick, I'm good with any and all! Just make sure you can type good, and we'll be good!

I write in paragraph format, so prepare for some steamy descriptors, it's my specialty and I hope it's yours too. Please don't think that just because this is for short term one-shots that you can come at me with one-liners like, Ever. Because that Will not be happening and I'll drop you Right quick, trust.

A n y w a y . . .

Thanks for checking out my thread, and I hope to hear from you soon my loves~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom