Inspiration , hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

PM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE

A few rules to this:
Yes, I am a dom and my f-list is here: https://www.f-list.net/c/broom/

No, I don't do rape, but I'm somewhat open to dubcon.

No, I will not sub, and I do not switch. It's either neutral or dom.

I'd like some characterization, something to actually motivate me to get to know your character and whatever we decide to do. Some of the characters located here, (Some NSFW) have backstories and others don't, I decided to go a blind pick approach and see what interested people.

Right now I currently just have a mix of things, but I might add more if I actually get something worthwhile. So, that being said, what is it I want?

Action, Plot and probably some sex. I'm not picky on length, I'm picky on style. Some people can paint a picture in one line that others fail at doing in an entire paragraph. Give me something to work with, show examples or something. I do not need a novel and I don't really need people who are anal retentive about posting length contacting me because I'll probably just bore you.

I have email, I could probably try Discord for something out of the ordinary, and I can do threads. PMs are a little sloppy for me. I can do M/F and F/F. Looking forward to hearing from someone.

And bump, added quite a few more to my little gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom