Tara's short-term thread (M, F, and Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarara

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

I got back from my holiday a little while ago, and as promised I’ve decided to stop lurking and put a request thread out. For now, I’m going to stick it in the quick connects section just while I get into the swing of writing on this site

Even with that in mind, I do still want a partner who can write well. So realistically I’m looking for people who can write two or more paragraphs per post, and have a good grasp on spelling and grammar. Being able to describe clearly and with detail is also a must! Oh and if you want to prove to me you read this section you can include the word guava in your message. Not essential, but can't hurt your case.

Without any further ramblings, I’ll jot down the first few of my ideas:

Peeping tom - MxF or FxF or Futa x F

A single woman notices that her much younger next door neighbour has been staring at her from their bedroom, which happens to be right opposite her own. Partly it’s her own fault for forgetting to close the curtains so often, but after catching her neighbour watching as she undressed for bed, perhaps it’s time to confront to situation.

A good way to say goodbye – MxF or FxF

After receiving an offer for a new, a secretary hands in her notice of resignation. As part of her contract, she’s still required to work for a further two weeks. Until now, she’d mostly been ignoring the flirtatious advances her boss had been making, even though they were certainly attractive. But now that she was leaving in two weeks, what was the harm in enjoying, maybe even encouraging the attention?

Haunted home – FxF or Futa x F

A woman moves into her new home, and over the first few days she begins to get the impression that things aren’t quite right. Was this why the price was so low or why there was a minimum renting period of six months? Things come to a head when she decides to check inside the attic. (Human x Ghost, or demon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom