Video Game Based Lewdness~! FxM, FxF, MxM, FxShemale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! You can call me Tiny or Super, whichever you prefer. Im a young writer with a penchant for creative and surprisingly sexy things! Im looking for people interested in Video Game based scenes, centering around mainly lewd/dirty ideas or focusing on such. I like about 90-10 ration of smut to story, depending!~ But context is always important.~

I play Canons~! So don't be afraid to ask! ^^

So the games i would love to do something in is as following:

Fallout (1,2,3,4 Or NV, My pref being NV)
Dishonored
Elder Scrolls
Rainbow Six Siege
XCOM
Resident Evil (All games)

My favorite kinks are; Hairy pussy (I will have one, no matter what.~), Dirty/Lewd Talk, Feminine Boys (in terms of looks, not so much voice etc), Public Play, Small Cocks (four to five inches <3), Cucking/Cheating, Raw Sex/Impregnation, Condoms (only if we decide we don't want to do Raw Sex, either one is fine with me! I don't want it breaking/falling off.~), Shy/Nervous Boys, Playing MC with a huge ass or tits, Sweat, Sensual Sex with Strangers, Casual/Ignored Sex, Racist Slurs, Pretending im 'Gay'~ (playing MC as if im totally gay, and yet you're fucking my pussy and such.~), Multiple Boys (My preference is one at a time, so that the others can watch and don't feel like they are not get the same amount of attention when its their turn~!), Calling me 'Grandma' (Works for characters who i play that end up being older then YC!), Other kinks (If you're playing a female with my shemale/femboy, or im playing a male with your male), Playing as/with shy teen shemales!

Thanks for checking out my thread and lemme know if you're interested~! As a heads up, I only play with those that can post 2-3 paras each reply! I only do one para replies on occasion! Not very often~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom