Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Barber (Wolvenrogue and NurseMaxine)

Jason laid down on his side and lifted one of her legs up over himself and rested his head on her opposite thigh his lips were barely an inch from he wet sticky kitty. extending his tongue he licked the slit between her thighs teasing it open like a flower. Her sighs were all he needed. Moving closer he sucked her slippery kitty between his lips and slid his tongue inside her. He teased the now writhing young woman as it was obvious she was racing toward a powerful climax. Jason's lips were busy and so he could only listen and enjoy the young woman's rapture.

She watched as he laid on her thigh and extended his tongue. When he touched he sweet wet lips she fell Back on the bed and cried out in extacy , grabbing a handful of sheet in each hand." Eeeeeeeoooooooowwwwowww!" She howled as an intense orgasm flowed over her like a wave and she flooded Jason's face with a clear viscous gel that her pussy was leaking. " Ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooooddddd! Jason ! What are you doing to me! I'm going to lose my mind!!!" She was bucking and writing and laughing all at once. " Ohhhhhh nnnnooooo I can't take much more! Oh Jason!!!!"

Jason was having the time of his life . This young woman was clearly excited and though she could barely stand another moment and one orgasm followed another, he body simply begged him for more. His eye happened to catch the clock. Her shop was scheduled to open in 40 minutes and he realized that he needed to let the girl down easy and he had to start now. His teasing slowed and he began trailing kisses up her belly and between her breasts. "Honey you better look at the clock" he said reluctantly.

She looked over her shoulder and and seeing the time, quickly released his hard cock with a flop and another flood of warm sticky fluid. " Oh my God " I have to leave in 10 minutes and look at me ! I'm soaked!" She ran to the bathroom and getting a wash cloth mopped her wet crotch and applied deodorant hoping it would cover the overwhelming scent of sex. She was laughing hysterically as she struggled to put on clean panties and bra before slipping on a tee-shirt and jeans.

She leaned down and kissed Jason and said "pick me up at five! I'll clean up better when I get home. Love You!"

As she hurried off to the shop, her last words and the ease with which she had said them rang in her ears. "Love You" oh my God ! It was true!

Jason accepted her kiss as she left him naked on the soaked sheets with those magic words. He was over the moon. The day simply crawled by. He washed the sheets , made the bed, washed her dishes and cleaned the house and it was only noon. He decided to pick out her outfit for the evening and lay it out on the bed. She had said this was a country place so looking through her closet he picked out a short pleated skirt , and a white pearl button down blouse made of silk. He deliberately did not put out panties and bra. That afternoon, after cleaning himself up and grabbing a shower he dressed in a cotton western shirt and a pare of black dress slacks and his favorite dancing shoes and was waiting outside the shop at 5 pm sharp in the Porche.

Annie could hardly wait for the day to end. The good old boys were fun, but Jason made her wet... very wet, and after 7 hours the clean panties she had put on this morning were completely soaked and so was the crotch of her jeans. She had been glad that she had a smock to put on. When she heard the purr of the Porche as Jason pulled up, she had the lights off and the door locked in seconds and bounced her way to the car. She hoped Jason would not notice her damp jeans and was glad she would be taking a shower soon and changing her clothes.

She was smiling ear to ear as she dropped in to the bucket seat of the Porche and leaned over to kiss Jason.

As she leaned over to kiss him, he could not notice how nicely her large breasts stretched the fabric of her tee shirt. It was no wonder that her shop was the gathering place for every old man in town. Hell, if he wasn't taking her out, he would have been there right with them. It was a short ride back to her house and when he pulled up, the last thing he saw was a long wet streak in the crotch of her jeans. Had she wet herself? he leaned down to sniff the seat. It was the scent of a woman in heat, not urine and he inhaled deeply before chasing her into the house. "I laid out some clothes for you!" he called ahead at her.

Annie hopped out of the car as soon as Jason pulled up and headed in the house. She heard him mention laying out clothes as she stripped out of the ones she had on and left them in a pile on the floor before heading to the shower. She caught Jason as he followed her into the bedroom and over to the pile of clothes. She blushed as red as her hair knowing that she was probably busted and that Jason would be aware of just how excited she was about tonight.
She had her hair wrapped in a huge tower above her head encased in a bath towel. When she got out of the shower she dried her body and with her hair still up, walked to the bed to look over what Jason had laid out. "Didn't you forget something or did you have in mind my dancing completely commando in a miniskirt and a see through blouse? " she looked up at Jason shaking her head. She didn't ask again but rather put on the blouse and the skirt and slipped on the boots. "Is this the look you were after?" she asked sarcastically but with a smile.

He caught the gleam in her eye as she smiled and cocked her hips on a sexy angle. " Yep! exactly! and that pleated skirt will be a lot of fun when I spin you out!" he said. He was more than ready for this evening and ready to test some skills that he hadn't used since high school dance class. Back then it was awkward dancing at school but he had enjoyed it, even though he never admitted it then. There was something wonderful about holding a girl on the dance floor, and the thrill never left him. When she was ready, they headed out to the Porsche, and after seating her and climbing in himself, he asked "Where to?"

"The Dew Drop Inn, it's 20 miles straight west out of town on the right. They have a live band and a good dance floor. Honky-tonk and country, every night. Not too many hot guys, but tonight I have my own! " She said with a gleam in her eye. . Jason pressed the peddle down and the Porche began to fly leaving dusty contrails behind them. She looked over at Jason with mild panic in her eyes as she saw the speedometer pass 130 miles per hour. " Oh shit!!" She exclaimed as sh nearly wet the seats and her skirt. Before she could even breath they were pulling into the parking lot. Her legs were shaking so bad she could even get up.

Jason got out of the car and help her to her feet and wrapped an arm around her to steady her. "'Im sorry, I didn't mean t scare you so bad. " he said chuckling at her. They walked slowly into the noisey club and he led Annie to a table so she could collect herself and steady her nerves with a drink . " What will you have ? the barmaid asked "A beer and a shot" Jason said and waited for Annie to answer.

"Long island iced tea." Annie said without ceremony. The barmaid responded with a look of shock. "Honey, are you sure? That drink will knock most men flat on their ass! The barmaid asked. " You do the pouring I'll do the drinking" Annie replied with a slight smile . " You keep an eye on her! " The barmaid warned Jason before pouring the drinks.

Jason raised an eyebrow when he heard her order, but the tiny redhead had amazed him so far and he didn't doubt she could handle herself. This was after all her home turf. It was clear though that the girl intended to enjoy herself . Jason downed his shot and chased it with some beer and waited a moment to let Annie put a dent in her drink. Meanwhile the band was heating things up and Jason really wanted to hit the floor with his woman. They were playing a Texas two step at a blistering pace and skirts were lifting all over the floor as the women spun out on their man's hand. It was obvious that this crowd were there to dance and were accomplished dancers. Jason began to wonder if Annie had some hidden talents.

Annie watched the. dancers and then looked at her skirt and realized that she would likely be giving quite a show. Though just at that moment the time to worry about it had passed as she found herself wound out on to the floor and imersed in the dance. With the first spin the problem was immediately apparent as her completely shaved pussy was spinning about and available for anyone interested to look at albeit for a brief moment in time. Though she hoped it would be unnoticed she realized half way through the number that she already had a following in the corner of the room.

At the sound of the first catcall Jason spotted the perpetrator and pulled Annie of of the floor. This wasn't going to work , He enjoyed showing her off but he wasn't going to get her raped. He had her stay at the bar a moment while he walked over to the drunk who had been hooting at Annie and grabbed a handful of chest ."One more peep ut of you and you will be drinking your meals through a straw with your mouth wired shut .

Annie stood by the bar in a complete state of shock as her date transformed into a raging bull. The sight of it grabbed at her core and her kitty which had been damp beforehand, was now beginning to ooze. By the time he returned to her finally she was feeling so horny that she could barely control her desire, and pressed into his arm with her braless breasts and protruding nipples shielded only by thin silk and taking his hand pressed it to her wetness. "My god Jason! you were amazing. " then she whispered. " lets get out of here. I want to fuck you senseless! Take me back to the lake."

Jason was still fuming when he got back to Annie's side. He had planned to apologize for exposing her like he had, but it was clear this was not the time for apologies. The woman was obviously aroused and knew exactly what she wanted to do about it. He just hoped that the female officer who had caught them before would not be there because he could see that Annie had no plans for paying attention to the rules. He helped her into the car, and closed her door be fore taking a deep breath and gathering his nerves. He felt like the proverbial canary standing before a hungry cat. Opened his door and looked over at Annie and his mouth dropped open.

Annie sat there naked from the waste up, her silk blouse carelessly tossed in the back seat. Her breasts swayed seductively as she turned to face him. " Like what you see big boy?" She asked him. For her, having him stand down that ass was an amazing turn on and she wanted to show her appreciation. Her breasts bounced wildly as Jason drove. She loved the attention they were getting. When they pulled into an empty parking lot she shot him a seductive smile. " How fortunate!" She enthused as she stepped out of the car and unzipping her skirt tossed it into the back of the car before closing the door and standing before Jason in only her cowboy boots and long red hair her wet pussy glistening in the bright moonlight.

Jason swallowed hard and was glad the parking lot was empty. He stood on the opposite side of the car and slowly stripped off his clothes as she watched him . He couldn't help but laugh as he strolled around the car completely naked and wrapping an arm around her out on to the beach. They sauntered down the beach a hundred yards or so before moving up into the high grass where Jason laid on his back, his hard cock pointing skyward. "now just how were you planning on fucking me?" he asked with a huge grin.

Back
Top Bottom