Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the slave (eric + Rohan)

rohan

Star
(<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=553354">http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page= ... &id=553354</a><!-- m -->)

Alice was your basic teenage girl, she had a stable home with two parents and a younger sister who all loved her. She was a good student and had a starting postion on the soccer, she had good friends and even someone she was considering to date. But that all came to a screeching halt one night when she was taken. She had just finished playing a game and was the last one in and out of the showers in the locker room. while she was taking her shower three thugs that worked for an underground slave shop came in and took her. She did her best to fight back but it wasn't enough to free her self. When she woke up she found her self sitting on her knees in some basement. She was naked except for the rope use to tie her hands and legs up along with her breast to help them stand out. From what she could tell she wasn't alone because she saw a few other slaves along with some men that seemed to be touching them to see if they wanted to but them.

Eric, an 18-year old blonde-haired, blue eyed man, looking for a slave, pointed Alice out to the man who ran the place, and said "I'll take her." Eric obviously had something going on in his pants, but he was secretly looking for someone to replace his wife, who recently committed suicide.

After the other man gave Alice to Eric, he put a collar and leash on her, saying "She's all yours.".

Eric then took Alice home, and explained that she was now his slave, and she should obey him if she ever wanted love and freedom.

He stuck his 12-inch cock into her mouth, and said "Suck it."

Alice pulled her mouth up and stared at him blankly refusing to put it in her mouth. she kept her mouth shut not saying anything so he couldn't shove it in her mouth. Even if he had promised her freedom she didn't trust him, for all she knew he would be mean to her for ever. So she was going to take her chances will she felt like she could escape and had a fighting chance.

He said "I don't want to hurt you. I think you are beautiful, and you just might the perfect replacement for my ex-wife. I won't take the rope off of you until I know you will obey my every command. If you refuse, it won't end well for either of us. I want you to suck my cock."

"you bought a slave to replace your wife, that's alittle messed up, why not date someone?" She asked him trying to get a better sense of who she was supose to be serving.

He explained "It would be easier for me to get a slave like you, and you're more like my ex-wife. If you obey me, you will surely be free, and will replace her." He paused, and pointed to his cock, and waited for her to suck it.

Alice sighed seeing that she wasn't going to get throught to him so she figured she could suck his cock once and see what happens to her. She placed her lips around the head and began to pushe more into her mouth. she was gonna have to think of an escape plan or find some way of tricking jim in to freeing, and sucking him gave her a few minutes to think.

Eric moaned, in pleasure "It feels good!" He gently pushed her head farther onto him, and came insider her mouth. He said "Now swallow my cum."

Alice did as she was told and swallowed the cum. She licked him clean before pulling her mouth off his cock. "so when you say I'm gonna be free that means I can leave you right?" She asked trying to make his deal more clear.

Eric shook his head and said "No, you're going to have to marry me if you want your freedom. It won't be that bad."

"Then your giving me nothing if i have to stay with you, thats all I'll ever be is your slave." Alice said disliking his deal even more now.

He explained "You'll have more rights as a free woman, and I won't have to give you any beatings if you misbehave if you're married to me." He kissed her cheek, and untied her.

"Fine we'll see how it goes," alice repiled back , glad that her hands were now free. She would have to consider his deal more now that she knew what he ment

He then said "Let me show you how passionate I am.", getting ready to make love.

rohan said:
"Fine we'll see how it goes," alice repiled back , glad that her hands were now free. She would have to consider his deal more now that she knew what he ment
Ready to continue?

Back
Top Bottom