Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Class] Fucking 101

UseAlex

Supernova
[For this thread, I am playing the Head Mistress]

I watch the classroom door from down the hallway. I will be teaching this class, but I like to toy with the students. They never expect that their teacher will be the Head Mistress of the school... They file into the empty classroom, preparing for "History of Intercourse in the Media"

That is how the class is listed on the schedule, but that is not what the class really is. In reality, it is "Fucking 101" and it is the course for students that were virgins when they came to the Sex Academy. Many of the students are forced enrolls, seeing as they are more likely to be virgins. The deception is to make sure they get into the classroom without suspicion.

Once I see the last of the students enter, I come up inconspicuously from behind and slide cooly through the door, locking it behind me. I make my way to the front slowly as I address them.

"Hello class, as you all know, I am the Head Mistress of the Sex Academy. But I will also be your teacher for this class. No need to worry, though. It's just 'History of Intercourse in the Media', right? No sex needed. Well, I've got bad news for you all. This is not the class you thought it was. In this class... 'Fucking 101' you will be doing nothing but having sex. And I am here to make sure of it! Now... let's make sure everyone is being good and no one is missing..."

Kyro gets settled in his seat, curious to see who shows up. As many of the forced enrolls enter, he thinks that maybe they were given this course to ease into the school. For himself, he was curious as to why the initiation machine chose this class. He was well-read in intercourse in the media. When the headmistress entered, he nearly fell out of his chair.

'THE HEADMISTRESS?!?!' He wanted to scream, but settled for a wide-eyed stare. After seeing her slyly lock the door, and give her explanation, all he could do was smirk discretely to himself.

"Here, headmistress"

Actually a little early this time around unlike him entering late for the welcoming ceremony, William had taken his seat, somewhat careful that he didn't situate himself into a female student's desk by accident, considering the academy he was in. This course sounded fairly normal for what it said on the door, and he believed it would revolve somewhat around textbooks and such, which was something he was rather comfortable and looking forward to. He wanted to cheer, but he knew if he did so prematurely, odds were the teacher could call on him to do... something. And that wasn't something he was exactly looking forward to as a whole. Regardless, when the last of the students entered, William watched the headmistress enter, and saw her handle the door for a moment, before she took her place in front of the board.

As Alex gave her explanation that she would be teaching the course, he was a little surprised, but then again, maybe it was because the academy is understaffed just for the time being. As she went to describe the course, at first, it was as if his prayers have been answered... then Alex pulled that 180 with her words, that all they would essentially be doing for this class is to engage in sexual activity. Ohhh, boy, William thought to himself, that he very well has his work cut out for him, and knew he shouldn't have set his hopes too high or anything. Although... He did enjoy his time with Jude back in the dorm; it was amazing, he would admit so openly... the idea of having such intercourse in front of others, though, really had him wonder.

"Present, Headmistress." William was sure to make sure she knew he was there when she should begin to do her roll call on the class and the students attended; once he was called on for that, he did a brief look around to see if Jude happened to be present as well...

Back
Top Bottom