Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Class] Sensitivity Training

UseAlex

Supernova
[For this thread, I am playing Tessa]

I stand at the front of the classroom, watching the students file into class silently. I feel a bit uncomfortable in these tight clothes, but I know they won't be staying on long. I smile as I see many of the students eye the bizarre desks in my classroom with confusion. They certainly are unlike any desk they have seen before.

The desks are double wide, accommodating two students at each so partners can be seated together. In the center of the desk, there is a transparent panel on a hinge that looks down into a padded compartment just under the surface. It will all make sense soon enough.

Once everyone is inside, I take a step forward so I can be seen and heard clearly.

"Hello class. First things first, I want you all to call me Tessa. No 'Ms. Leverett' in this classroom, okay? I hope you will all feel comfortable coming to me with any concerns or questions. I think you'll find that I am perfectly comfortable with all of you..."

I let my jacket fall to the floor and I stick my bust out, intentionally causing my top button to snap off and my smooth tits to burst free. I show absolutely no sign of embarrassment or concern.

"Ah, much better! Now, let's begin with roll call."

Kyoto walked in, curious to the strange desks, but ready to begin. Sitting down, and setting his things on the ground, he looked up and managed a "He-ooff!" as the button popped in square between the eyes. Rubbing the space, he manages a clearer "here" as he eyes his delectable teacher up and down.

Entering the classroom, William quirked an eyebrow at the rather unusual desks, but nonetheless, he just nodded and took a desk, making sure he was in the male side as opposed to the female side of the desk. Once seated, he looked towards the teacher who was tending the class, who seemed to have a preference to being called by her first name as opposed to 'Ms. Leverett' as she explained; it was a different procedure, but William was certain that he'd be capable of following this. He watched as she took her jacket off... and just by how the button flew off the piece underneath, and struck another student right between his eyes, William was tempted to chuckle at the poor luck... however, he was distracted by the ample, exposed bust of Tessa.

"Here M- Tessa." Almost right away, William just about called her by what she told the class NOT to do. She certainly wasn't embarrassed despite the fact her breasts were exposed before the class, and this caused Will to shuffle slightly in his seat in a mildly nervous fashion. This was the last thing he'd expect for a teacher... but he should've expected this with a teacher from this academy, really, which was probably going to be the reason his marks might be on the lower side for the earlier stages of the semester.

Back
Top Bottom