Sexy RP any Ages and Genders welcome. Incest and non incest. M/F F/F Even M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
hello there My name is Tiffany. I am seeking new RP. I am not going to wast time talking about me. If you would like to know me better come ask me :). I am really very nice.

I wont waste time on Listing rules. Everyone lists the same rules anyways lol. All my ideas can be converted to M/M or F/F or kept as Straight. I am willing to tweak all of them as much as needed. So if you see one you like just contact me and lets Talk.

Please!!!!!!!!! PM me dont just message me here. But a bump is always nice :)

7 NON incest ideas. Followed by 6 incest Ideas. 4 are Brand spanking New ideas. Even if you dont like the ideas. But if you have a comment or suggestion. Feel free to PM me.

1- Trump owns my family.

(Trump uses his Presidential power to force a family into his personal Service.)

This idea would be best if Trump was in power for 4 Years or so. I would like Baron Trump to be 15 not 10. He lives in the white house with his Father. And Baron meets a girl who he is attracted to. But she is not interested in him as more then a friend. He buys her wildly expensive gifts and Trips. And she is amazed but she wont date him still. After repeated failures and fortunes spent he turns to his dad. Donald uses his power to take away there house. Get her dad fired. Have the FBI investigate them and take's everything they own. In Days they are out on the street begging for food. And there given a message....they can get it all back when the little cock teasing whore gets on her hands and knees and BEGS.

The girl has little choice and obeys. Donald watches with pride as the girl kneels before Barron begging for mercy. Barron makes her suck his cock before fucking her as Donald watches. In time maybe her sister and mother will become slaves as well. And of course Donald will only be content to watch for so long!

I would love to include a gay component as well. I dont see Trump as Gay. But he is a power hungry thin skinned man. I could see him ass raping the Father to impose his Domination. Maybe face fucking the Man as his family watches, to humiliate him further.

-----------------

2- His own personal Genie

(Finding a teen girl with powers cursed into serving)

A teen boy from a poor Family finds an old Bottle (or trinket). (could also be an adult male in debt). While cleaning it a genie comes spilling out of it. Taking the shape of a 15 year old girl. She is actually a girl who was Cursed long ago and tied to the item. As he discovers who she is. And what she can do for him. He grows eager to use her Powers for his own gain. He will help his Family as well. She is eager to help him. It is better then being Trapped in the Bottle. She even goes to school with him. She increases his popularity. Gets him a date with the hottest girl in school. All while she is falling in love with him. But how long before she is tired of being used. She refuses to help him.

I think it would be neat, if they believe sex would strip away her powers. Making her mortal. This being a main reason he does not use her for sex. But uses her to get him other girls. Eventually it will be learned sex wont strip away her powers at all.

-----------------

3- My sister and me...or is me

(Teen girl given a ticket after stealing her sisters Car)

A teenage girl about 15 or so with an older sister. she steals her sisters Car keys and decides to go on a joy ride. After a few times of doing this she is pulled over for speeding. Being young and scared she pulls her sisters License out of the dash board. Pretending to be her own sister as they look a lot alike. The cop gives her a ticket thinking she is over age and was just speeding. The girl goes home terrified that when her Sister find's out about that ticket she is dead!. Until the next day when the cop calls her Cell phone and asks her out on a date. She knows this is wrong she is 15 and he thinks she is her sister. But if she goes maybe he can destroy that ticket. So she goes. We could say the cop has a son who is in her School as well. Just to add some complications (she may not know this)

what will she have to do to clear that ticket? Will they begin a relationship him not knowing that her name age job are all lies. Will the sister ever find out?

-----------

4- date with a star on a bet

(Twitter bet with a startlet)

This is an Idea based on a real life story I read about. A 15 year old starlet. She is Tweeting and makes a comment about a sports team. Her tweet is Challenged by a stranger's tweets. Leading to a debate. The male Asks to make a bet. If the Starlet looses she has to go on a date with him. She is positive she cant loose so she responds sure. Only to learn she actually did loose.

Her people look into the boy. They confirm he is not to much older then she is. And he has no criminal records. So she keeps her end of the bet. How the date will go from here is up to RP. I would love if You had a GF as well. Having never really expected to win the bet. And more so never expected the wager to be kept. He cant pass up a chance to meet this girl.

----------

5- His GF's little sister likes Comicon.

(A man with a Perfect GF but she hates Comicon and costumes.)

This is about a man could be a teen or even 20s. He is in love with a girl the sex is fantastic. The relationship is perfect. But she hates Comicon and he likes to dress up. He is a bit of a nerd and she thinks its all boring and lame. So he gets tickets for every day of Comicon in town. And begs her to go and she refuses. But her little sister wants to go. (could be his little sister). His GF wants him to take the sister mostly so she wont have to go. And the little sister not only wears a costume she is fucking sexy in it. They spend all day at Comicon getting involved in all the events.

I dont want them to just jump in bed. Lets build up the attraction bit by bit. Maybe he is fucking his gf and thinking of the sister. They start planning out more ideas together like matching costumes. Getting closer as they geek out together. The GF loves it cause he is not asking her to do this stuff. And she still goes on dates and has sex with him.

------------------

6- Mom replaces her daughter.

(A world respected Scientist replaces her own daughter in order to experience the life she missed out on)

A different sort of idea then normal for me. In this idea a Woman who devoted her entire Life to science. Never having any Fun or a BF or even sex. She is world famed now. But she is starting to feel alone. At the age of 30 she had a child, but still never had sex. She hoped having a child would give some meaning to her life beyond Science. Now at 45 she watches her Daughter a hot 15 year old Girl. She loves to party and have fun. She has a BF drinks and smokes Weed.

The mother has built a machine that can switch 2 peoples Bodies. And she uses it on her Daughter. Having stolen her own Daughters Body. She locks her in the basement. And sends a letter to the press that she is going on a long secluded trip to explore some theories. Seeing this as her second chance. She lives her life loving every experience she resisted in her first life. Starting with letting her new boy friend have sex with her.

And we wont forget the daughter trapped in the basement!

------------------

7- runner in trouble (long term RP)

(A runner becomes the target of a long term control and domination situation.)

This is an RP about domination and control. The build up Involves a 15 year old girl sneeking out to go for a run. It is late 2 AM but she cant sleep. She is stressed out. And a run always calms her down. She goes to a trail near her house. And after a solid hour run she stops at the end of the trail. There is a shower hut there and bathroom's. Other things like food stands and gear rental. But at this hour its all closed. She knows the owner so she has a key to the shower hut.

She takes a nice long shower. Using a private stall within the larger shower hut. The tension and agitation is gone. The run calmed her just as she needed it to. Untill she steps out of the private stall. She spots a man sitting calmly on the Bench. His face is masked. And she scurries back into the stall. She is told her Towel and Clothes are gone. There Hidden outside she wont find them. He has her phone as well. He already looked at every Picture every video. Copied it all to his own phone.

He offers her a simple choice. She can either come out kneel before him and do whatever it takes to buy back a towel and clothes. Or she could just....leave. He wont stop her she can just walk away. Of course walkng home soaking wet. Not to mention Naked at 3AM through some parts of Town that would be unwise. But she could take the chance. Or if she waits to long. He will just kick down the door drag her out and Force himself onto her. She can scream no one is within a few miles.

what Follows is control of its greatest Form. He does not need to hit her and insult her over and over. He wont need to tie her up to dominate her. He simply owns her and wont surrender that. He knows who she is...where she lives. Has pictures of her family and of her Friends. Her disobiance will mean others Suffer. If he calls her with an order. And she reffuses her Boy friend will be beaten up the next day. With each obediance his Power over her grows more and more.

to me this is real power. You dont have to hit and kick to force Authority. Chains and bindings feel lazy. Having the girl submit over and over as much as she hates herself for it. Not because she fears a beating. Not because she fears being tied down. But because you have a power over her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(((INCEST IDEAS))))

1- Teen finds her Daddy

(Teen girl growing up with Just a mom tracks down her Dad)

A tale of a 15 year old girl that grew up with just her Mom. She learned as a child that her Parents broke up a while before she was born. And her Dad walked out on her Mom. And so she was always bitter towards him. But as she got older her Aunt told her the truth. Her Mom left her Dad who never even knew she was pregnant. Now more then ever wanting to know her Dad. And begining to believe he did not abandon her. She uses clues and the Internet to track him down.

Having found him she sets out across the country to locate him. Will he be a married man now? Could be fun. Does she have brothers and sisters? Will he welcome her? Or see her as a part of his past he wants to stay in the past. If we wanted to get creative it could even be the wrong man. He had fucked her Mom but he was not her real Dad.

-----------------------

2- Teen queen

(a normal girl inherits a throne in modern times...)

I know I know! its an over used concept. But I still think it could be fun. My Basic idea is about a made up nation with a royal Family. They have little over all Power like the Brits. But everyone knows and loves them. And when an Election for President comes up. The current King decides to enter the Political stage. He runs for President as a King. He hopes to re merge the crown and the Presidency again. In a shocking vote he wins and is named President. However some people are not so Happy. And he is killed.

The people now without a king or a president have no idea what to do. So the law books are consulted. And its decided the Crown and the Presidency will fall to the next in line for the Throne. The Kind had no Kids. He did have a brother. But his Brother gave up the Royal life to marry a common girl. They however had a daughter who is still eligable. And so she gets a call on her Cell phone at school. At first taking it for a prank. But when a royal Entorage comes to her School a week latter....She is informed its not a joke. She is the Current Queen AND president. (if she had brothers/s sisters we can decide why there not eligable.)

I marked this Idea as Incest. It could be Incest or not incest. In order to Take the throne she might have to Marry nobility first. That could mean by the Law one of her Brothers....or even her own Dad. That sounds goofy....but so is the entire Idea Smile

----------

3- Instant fame

(a Normal girl becomes an instant sensation.)

A fun little idea I think. A normal 15 year old girl is seen on Camera singing or Dancing or athletics. Its loaded on Youtube and gets a ton of Recognition. At first she is just amazed that people are talking about her. But when she gets demands for more. Her fame Increases as she does more work. Soon she being offered a record Deal and more money then she ever dreamed of. Modeling Contracts fly in endorsmant deals and more.

This RP is more about exploring a normal girl who almost Instantly becomes a star. How will her Parents and Brother and Sister react. How might her BF and her best Friend react. And how will she herself Cope with being unable to walk down the street.

---------------

4- Mom or big sister sold me

(An ageing Call girl uses her daughter or sister. So she does not loose her Lifestyle. Until her daughter Turns on her.)

a girl in her 40s (younger if she is used as older sisters. Lives in a nice apartment. She has nice Clothes a nice Car she lives Well. Yet no one around her is ever Sure what Work she does. She is a High Class Call girl. Only she is starting to Find her Primary Client a wealthy Powerful Man. He started to Hire this girl when she was 16 and Now he is Growing Bored of her. She is no Longer stunned by his Life style. She is not as attractive as she used to be. When he is At her House One day, her Daughter who lives with her dad (15) Visits un announced. This could be turned into a little sister easily. The younger girl has no idea her Mom is a call Girl. Or that this Man just fucked her for Cash. The man begins to Talk to her and Finds he is Attracted to this Little girl. He tells the Mother in private that unless she gets her little Daughter in his bed in 1 week he will take away everything she has.

The Mother arranges a Trip for the Three of them. Then Gets her Daughter Drunk and Vulnerable. The younger vulnerable girl falls prey to a more experienced older man. She has no idea this was pre planned or she was set up. But after a taste of her youth full body the man craves more!. The Mother convinces her Daughter (or sister) to move in with her.

Eventually the young girl learns the truth. But by then she is drawn to the wealth and power like a moth to flame. Making love in Paris under the stars. When a few weeks before she never even left her state. Then the power begins to shift. She realizes it is not she who needs her mother.....it is her mother who needs her........

----------------

5- Dad/brother pimped me out

(A girl forced into rough sex to protect Family)

A simple idea. A teen girl find sout her Dad or brother was gambling and ended up making a bet they cant cover. They go to the girl begging her to help them Pay off the bed. The Winner is willing to end the debt for a good night of sex. The girl learning the Dad/brother could be beaten or worse agreed. Of course it wont end there. The Dad/brother is in debt to others. And soon enough is begging her to help him again. Often he is forced to watch her...paying his debts. He may even begin to lose on purpose. The Beter to watch his sister/daughter put to good use. Soon enough his lusts for her are growing!

-----------------

6- My Big sibling Fucked my Parent.

This is a very random Idea that could go in several ways. The core is one of the Parents of a teen dies. And the 15 year old teen is very depressed. So they reach out to the Big Brother big sister Organization. The Teen could be a boy or a girl. Depends on the RP style we want. And the older teen would be the same or Opposite Sex. Either way is fine. The older teen would be around 19 or so. Older and Younger teen find a mutual attraction to each other. They start to fool around on there sessions. And while being a big Brother/sister they become Attracted to the still living Parent. One day that attraction leads to sex.

So based on making the chars Male's or females. This could be a straight gay or lesbian RP. Or a bit of Both like the teens could be both Males. But the Parent a mom. Or teen Girls and a father. I think the RP has a ton of Potential I would love to explore.

AGAIN PM ME PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom