Forbidden love connection. (FxF or FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

Hello.

I'm going to keep this nice and short as I don't want to bombard this with too much text. For more info you can seek out my other threads for what I'm looking for in the long term sections.

I would like to ask for a few things though: One of them is that I'm looking for a literate RP partner, so no few sentences or one liners per reply. I just can't work with that.
Another is that I'm fairly open to a few kinks and all, but do let me know if there is anything you'd like to do. And also try not to get too disappointed ether if I turn down some of them. I'll have a f-list up for you to look at if it isn't in my sig.
And finally, if you're planning of playing the Futa that there'd be a pregnancy risk, i've STILL never gotten around to playing a single scenario through where something happens between the characters that ether happened out of their control or unknowingly.

I'll only put one plot up for this, its the most likely to fit a short term RP (or it can go on for longer if it goes well enough).

The basis of this RP is between an Alien (MC) and a High school girl (YC) who's job it is to look after the Alien. It can ether begin nearer by the start where they're still getting used to things, MC being in a new home environment and YC getting used to an Alien being around. Or it's been a decent enough time that life for them is more on the normal side until one of them begins to have feelings despite it being on the taboo side. In the form that YC ether has a girlfriend already, she might be scared what other would think in general or both!

And when I say 'job', think of it like Monster Musume that YC was handed the Alien to look after to see how well things could go between Human and Non-Human. Though mainly in a non-romantic way hence the taboo as well.

For a bit of inspiration I based the idea of this image I got someone to do for me:
(Seems like the intended image isn't working and I don't know how to quite fix it yet, so for now I'll just leave this image as a placeholder of my Alien character)

new_cosmo_character__celeste__by_7th_derp-db2jdaw.png

PM if interested and do give me something to work with too or I'm likely to ignore you. Brainstorming isn't fun if only one person is doing it.

RE: Futa seeking to Impregnate (On-purpose or Accidental)

Bump.

RE: Love connection, seeking a futa (Alien x Human)

Changed thread.

Please...i'm so bored... D':

bump.

bump.

last chance, wiping the thread soon.

RE: Watch the Heat! Human/Neko action (Futa on F)

RE: Watch the Heat! Human/Neko action (Futa on F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom