Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Joe and Brenda

Brenda shook her head in disgust.....the brunette 17 yr old had been in so many schools, both public and private that this one hardly looked any different from the rest. The Academy was impressive looking on the outside, resembling Oxford University, complete with gray ancient looking stone and brick walls, tall chimneys and ornate looking windows.
"Hun," her father said, his right arms now around her shoulder...."your mother and I talked to you about this. It won't be like we won't see you, you'll be able to come home to visit whenever the school agrees. I've been told you'll have a nice plush cozy dorm room....write as soon as you can...."
Her father kissed her and opened up her door. 'don't let the door kick my ass on the way out, huh,' Brenda said to herself as she exited and walked slowly toward the enterance, a set of massive looking oak doors with black iron knockers, lions with rings.

By now her father had already sped off. Brenda turned and let out a sigh. It seemed like her divorced parents could only agree on one thing---to ship her ass off to this shithole of a school---
Brenda was a product of a broken home....well, more like fractured, her parents even when apart spent much time calling and texting each other, blaming the other on something, usually trivial. Brenda rebelled, starting fights, refusing to do either class work or homework and raising hell with her so called friends. It seemed the only thing that mattered to her was, suprisingly, her virginity. It wasn;t like she was waiting for Mr Right...it was just that the guys she hung with were never mature enough for her taste.

Brenda located her dorm room, threw her backpack on the bed and just sat there, legs dangling off the side of the bed. Finally she started disrobing, stripping down to her bra and panties. At 17, she developed early, her tits already a nice healthy 32DD. Her dark brown eyes mirrored her hair....she had a nice tight ass and slender legs....

I had heard about Brenda... supposed to be a real rebellious child. Nothing takes me by surprise, however, and I've certainly dealt with rebellious students before. Thought never one with a bust this... impressive. Maybe I can use that against her. Regardless, my plan to partner her up with Joseph should really be something. I smile as I think about the arrangement I have with him. If he is as good as he seemed, I think he has more than enough to make Brenda a quivering mass in no time.

Joe walks around the academy enjoying the peace for the time being. He hoped it wouldn't be a long year, but he also knew that he was going to have to train one of the forced enrollments. He looks around the old buildings then sighs and heads for his dorm room. Maybe his new partner was there.

He walks up to the door and walks in without a knock and is only slightly surprised by the girl in the room, and only surprised because he found her almost naked "Oh...hello." He says, getting a good look at the girl in front of him with a smile. "You must be Brenda then. Hi I'm Joseph West, but I go by Joe." He introduces himself with a slight bow. He holds his hands up quickly after that. "Now, before you start in on me, this is also my room, and it won't be the last time I see you in a state of undress. In fact, before the day is done...I will see the rest of you." He says with a small shrug, still looking the girl over.

Brenda was of course expecting a girl as her room mate, so she was suprised to see Joe enter the room. Looking around, she reinforces that thought. There wasn't anything here to mark it occupied by a male....no posters of half naked girls on the wall, no trousers hanging over chairs....

"Yeah I'm Brenda," she says looking up at the male student, sizing him up. It wasn't the first time a guy saw her in bra and panties....despite her status as a virgin, she could be a real flirt at times.....
"sorry," she continued, "I didn't know I'd be sharing it with a guy....."
Brenda stood up. If this place was loaded with more self assured guys like him, she better start putting them in their place.

"I haven't been issued my uniform yet.....and as for that remark about seeing the rest of me.....'HA!'"

Joe smiles and looks the girl in the face, amused by either her ignorance or just straight guile of her situation. "Well...why don't you tell me what you know of this school. I'm a sophomore here so I can tell you what you have right or wrong." He says with a chuckle, then gives the girl a little bit of help. "Your uniforms are in the closet. Mine are next to them, you obviously get the one with the skirts." He points out the closet, then listens to what she thinks she knows.

Brenda followed Joe's finger to the closet.
Oh Fuck," she said laughing....."please tell me your'e not serious!"
She brought out one uniform on a hangar. It had a starched white catholic schoolgirl-type button down top with a blue vest-type outfit. The vest had 2 large buttons, obviously for look and the top was scalloped low, by the looks of it to cradle the breasts, since it fit directly below like some kind of corset. It appeared to be a 'onesie' with snaps at the crotch. On the floor was a pair of light blue heels, but 2 things were noticeably missing----a bra and panties----

'Ok, I'll go along with this gag,' she thought to herself as she put on the uniform. The top was horribly tight, her tits jutting out and feeling as if they were trying to burst out from the fabric. As tight as it was, she didin't need a bra. The snaps on the bottom covered her vagina, but without panties it was uncomfortable.
After putting on the heels, she closed the closet door and turned to face her room mate.....
"Ok, guess this is how I'm supposed to look...."

She stood in front of him, put a finger to her lips and thought. "hmmmm.....S.E.X. academy.....I'm sure the letters stand for something...."
Brenda giggled. "yeah, I'm just bullshitting you....don't know how this place gets away with it, but I'm sure it has something to do with sex, flirting, maybe how to properly screw, whatever.....my mom gave me some hints. But there's something about me that you didin't know.....I'm still a virgin. Not like I haven't had offers, it's just that I never met a guy worthy of my hymen...."

Joe smiles, looking the girl over again in the new uniform. She looked good in it, that much was obvious. Her larger bust was amazing in the uniform. "Well, you aren't under any misunderstanding then haha." He chuckles, shaking his head just a little. "You being a virgin though...that could be an issue." He says, fanning concern. He sets a hand to his chin, then looks over at her. "What does the guy need to do or be to be...worthy of your hymen?" He asks. While true he could be firm and hard, he usually reserved that for when they needed or when they asked for it. Sex when they wanted you so much better anyway.

Brenda eyed him over and laughed. Despite still being a virgin, she was far from naive. She was good at flirtation and this was proving to become a good time for it.
Brenda sat on the edge of her bed, rested the palms of her hands under her chin, elbows on her thighs. She picked just the right position so her more than ample tits pushed up against the fabric.....

"really?," she replied...."my intact hymen has been called a lot of things, but an 'issue' hasn't been one of them..."

She began to slowly spread her legs, the crotchsnap obviously ready to snap....

Joe takes notice of the position and smiles a little bit. She wasn't inviting him into it, just trying to play with him really. The tone of her voice and position of her body showed a lot, but didn't offer a lot either. She would be fun, that was for sure. He sits down on his own bed, sitting up a little straighter then her, and crossing his legs so he is comfortable, hoping his boyish charms would do something for her.

"Well...in a school all about sex, sex in the classroom, sex in the dorms, an orgasm requirement for certain students, being a virgin is a bit of an issue." He clarifies, watching her chest heave against the fabric and the crotch snap waiting for it to open up and show him his prize for the year.

Brenda looked at him with a wicked smile, reaching down between her legs and with a quick flick of the wrist, it flies open, revealing a baby smooth, totally hairless pussy....
This was getting good, she thought, never leaving her eyes off of him, not to mention a quite noticable bulge.....Brenda knew she was getting to him. Just a little more prick teasing, then close the candy store, leaving him totally frustrated....

Seeing the snap open up and the prize before him, Joe takes his chance. If he doesn't now, he probably wouldn't get the chance later. He springs into action, tapping a button on his uniform to open the front up easily so to expose his cock. Since she opened her manually, she would have to close it back up the same way, so he had the advantage. As he lunges for her, his hand grab hers and he pins her to the bed. "Well, I think we will solve that issue right now." He says, pulling her hands above her head and holding them there with ease as he puts his cock head to her exposed entrance. "I may not be...worthy yet, but in time, I think I will be." He remarks and starts to push into her.

Brenda was too startled to respond intially, but she began to struggle, pulling her wrists away from him but her aattacker had her pinned down effectively.

"Wha......hey, WAIT!," she yelled.....harmless flirtation was one thing, but now.....
She felt his cock growing as he impaled her. Brenda was tight and he had to make extra effort but he was succeeding.
In and out he plunged his monster as Brenda screamed.....she never dreamed that sex would be this savage, but the tables have been turned on her and Brenda was now feeling the consquences of her actions.

After what felt like an eternity of drilling, she arched her back and let out a high pitched shrill scream.....bright red tinges of blood dripped out and onto Joe's cock. Brenda was now deflowered......

That all I was waiting for. These rebel types always come along so much easier once they have gotten a good fuck to put them in their place. I give it some time to really set in and strut right into Joe and Brenda's dorm.
"So, Brenda, now that your precious little pussy isn't the pristine and untouched little treasure between your legs anymore, you feeling a little more... submissive?"

I let a few items drop to the floor behind my back. Some ties, a collar and leash, a ball gag. With Joe still holding her down, I descend on her and apply all the bondage gear, shoving the ball gag in her mouth, tying her arms behind her back, and restraining her so deliciously that the bounds wrap nicely under her generous chest, framing their seductive size and shape for anyone to enjoy.
"Come along now, it's time for you to get fucked by the initiation machine. Then we'll learn all the slutty classes you'll be going to all semester long"

Brenda lay still, moaning as drops of blood continued to drip from her now used pussy, mingled with the semi clear semen from a seemingly proud Joe. Sex wasn't like Brenda expected it to be, just like having her virginity taken from her was nothing like she had envisioned.....

As she laid there, her legs still apart, the door opened and a woman entered the room. Brenda stared with wide open eyes. She was introduced to the headmistress when she first entered the academy but it was little more than a passing moment.
Brenda was worried that maybe her sex play with her dorm mate wasn't allowed.....

"Uh....I'm sorry headmistress," she apologized, starting to get up and now for the first time embarrassed for her nudity.
She stared at the woman. "submissive?," she replied with a confused look. "but I'm not......"
Then she saw the tools of the trade on the floor. What the fuck? a ballgag...a collar and leash....

"what the fuck is going on here?," she exclaimed. Suddenly she realized what her mother said was right.....

"HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!," Brenda yelled, scooting backwards on the bed...."WHA.......'MMMMMMMMPH!!!!"
Brenda's protests were quickly silenced as the rubber ball was forced into her mouth, the strap tightened.....she tried her best to fight and struggle but between Joe on top of her and the woman binding her wrists behind her back, resistance waqs not only useless but painful. Additional rope was wrapped under her tits to hold her arms tight, making her breasts stick out....
The still struggling Brenda was pulled off the bed and now on all fours on the floor.....the headmistress was holding one end of the leash, the other clipped onto the collar now around the girl's neck....

'The initiation machine'????

The regular school days had already started, so the campus was full of students going to and from class. The sight of a student in full bondage restraints was not terribly uncommon, but the newer students certainly stopped to enjoy the sight. The older students didn't give much of a reaction at all. Brenda's naked body was free for them to enjoy. The concept was no longer novel to them.

I led Brenda straight through the crowds to one of the rooms where initiation was designated to take place. The machine looked like an elaborate chair with mechanical arms and devices, two long tendrils with suction cups on the ends, and noticeably a large dildo right beneath the seat. I unhook Brenda's leash and point to the chair.
"Sit down."
I purposefully give her a choice, because if she disobeys I get the double pleasure of forcing her into the machine personally and punishing her.

Brenda tried not to look around, to use tunnel vision as she was led through the campus....she entered the Academy as a teasing badass but after she was so easily deflowered and now at the hands of a more than determined headmistress, she was now submissive and compliant....Brenda let herself be led through the place without so much as hesitation on her end of the leash. It was humiliating to be seen like this, collared leashed and ballgagged.....

They finally arrived in a room with a half dozen chair-like contraptions, each one with unrecognizable attachments. Brenda took one look at the nearest chair and her submission instantly vanished. Frantically shaking her head, she gave out loud gagged moans, tugging at her end of the leash in a vain attempt to yank it out of the woman's grasp. There was NO way she was gonna be forced to sit in that thing....she correctly guessed where the suction cups were going to be placed and knew from where the dildo was exactly where she was going to recieve it.
"MMMMMMMMPH!!!......MMMMMMMMPH!!! she cried out as she struggled.....

Back
Top Bottom