Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kenji and Gwen

Princess_Kaylin said:
Gwen turned bright red as she saw Kenji kissing the other boy. She froze as she was about to say something and muttered, "I uhm....was I drugged...." She froze, "We are in the states......shit!" She shook her head as she put her Lucy keys back on her skirt belt. "Okay uhm we totally need to head back to the room.....I mean uhm you did save me and I guess I could share you but uhm..." She clamped her hands a bit as she felt herself getting excited, "There are no more classes today...it is just initiation...so we could all go back and watch fairy tail together....or maybe even uhm larp it....how are you two into roleplaying...."

Gwen looked down as she muttered, "I mean yeah your my hero so uhm wait..." She searched the keys and paused, "I know do you have your own psvita? I can give you one of my systems and we can totally game over them....I uh I left a bunch of shirts and stuff on your bed I mean I was kind of trying to claim the room just for me but I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with you...and uhm..."

She turned bright red as she turned to Yoshida, "I mean I would love to be with two hot japanese boys who knew how to share one's girlfriend...that is what a partner is right....maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on my step mother even if she was a whore and a bitch from japan ruining my father's life and his fortune after he was on his deathbed...." She sighed, "My father married some anime producer.....she hates pretty much what she does for work but her daughters and her always rubbed in my face how my daddy married money bags and I am just his dirty rat of a daughter with some stupid naive mind."

Well sadly the hot man on man action did not happen. Yoshida was called away by some unexplained force. Kenji blinks a few times then said,"That was anti climactic. Well we best be off to our dorm room." He then proceeds there.

Once in the dorm room, Kenji sets his bags. He looks at Gwen's clothes all over her bed and suspiciously guy like things scattered about. "Do you already have another an on the side Gwen? My my, you work fast," Kenji teased her.

Gwen turns red as she mutters, "Actually those are my lootbox shirts. I uhm I tried to make it look like someone else already was here so I could have a room to myself." She giggles a bit embarrassed turning red. She shakes her head as she speaks up, "Yeah my step mom kind of paid people to force me into this I thought I was on my way to Gamer Tech Institute." The young brunette walked over pointing to her stacks of books and enrollment papers. "My step mom clearly rigged this and has something with the headmistress cause she has been targetting me all week." She tenses up as she feels the vibration start up more just to be a nuisance. "Uhm Kenji...can you please take this thing off....I think she is upping the speed and ahh im ah..." Gwen begins to moan as she bites her lip, "Please....just take it off and we can play something..."

Princess_Kaylin said:
Gwen turns red as she mutters, "Actually those are my lootbox shirts. I uhm I tried to make it look like someone else already was here so I could have a room to myself." She giggles a bit embarrassed turning red. She shakes her head as she speaks up, "Yeah my step mom kind of paid people to force me into this I thought I was on my way to Gamer Tech Institute." The young brunette walked over pointing to her stacks of books and enrollment papers. "My step mom clearly rigged this and has something with the headmistress cause she has been targetting me all week." She tenses up as she feels the vibration start up more just to be a nuisance. "Uhm Kenji...can you please take this thing off....I think she is upping the speed and ahh im ah..." Gwen begins to moan as she bites her lip, "Please....just take it off and we can play something..."

"Well the thing is Gwen, you HAVE to wear it the first day. The only time I can take it off is for sex. I know it's a silly rule, but I don't break rules," explained Kenji. He cleared a spot on the bed and sat Gwen down. "Though I would love to be your actual first time," Kenji admits with a blush.He gives Gwen a soft kiss trying to make the moment a tad more romantic then just yanking her panties off.

Gwen takes a deep breathe as she feels his kiss. She breathes heavily as her breasts raise and lower with each exchange of air. "Kenji......." She slowly opens her eyes as she feels the vibration still going, "Please....stop it.....help me go at a slower pace.....this machi...ah..." Gwen arches her back as she feels the sharp pain as the machine vibrates more inside her. "Please.....I....I...trust you..."

"Alright," Kenji said blushing. He disrobed in front of Gwen for the first time. He took the key and gently unlocked her chastity belt, then gently removed the device from her. He then began kissing her thigh and asked,"You want a bit of foreplay or get right to business?" He was unsure since Gwen has been teased all morning.

Back
Top Bottom