Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleting PM's?

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Hey y'all.

I have a small problem I would love to solve before another user logs on. I sent PM I would rather not have sent and I wished I demonstrated a stronger level of self-control before typing it out and hitting send.

Is there a way to delete it from my end? I'm almost 100% certain the person on the other end of this would prefer not seeing it as well. Thank you!

Edit: Provided the nature of the Internet, I'm all too certain that I'll have to face the blues on this PM getting read before I can delete it. I know I can delete my 'sent items' version, but would that keep her from seeing it too? In all likelihood, I'll be taking responsibility for this. Which, fair enough.

Edit2: I think I fixed it, actually. I 'canceled' it through the tracking system. Hopefully that means it won't be in their inbox.

check the tracking tab, down at the bottom there is a cancel button along with 'stop tracking' I'm not completely certain but i think that might do it

Oh, that's a good point. If stop tracking and cancel are different things, then cancel should totally mean it isn't being sent anymore!

Thank you very much! I feel as though this is nice and resolved. Problem averted xP

[size=-2]If you hit cancel, it will delete the pm from the recipient's inbox before they can even see or open it. Be a little more careful next time.[/size]

Cancelling a PM from the tracking screen before it's been read DOES remove the PM from the inbox. It's a potentially narrow window, but I have tested it to make sure.

So yes, this does in fact do what has been stated.

Back
Top Bottom