Short Fun Naughty F x F Plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taking_the_Time

Meteorite
Hello Blue Moon!

Mostly I like Long-term RPs, but maybe a few shorter ones?

These would be much more smut heavy! Though, I still like a story to tie it all together! :blush:

I very much enjoy playing romantic equals, and will also agree to do submissive scenes, but I super like the idea of a sweet blend of the two. A romantic pair in which my character would like being handled in bed, but not a total slave or anything. I like playing active lovers too much! That's just what I like! :blush:

To start, here is my F-List! It is not everything, but it is a good place to start! A small addition, I only play 18+ characters, so please don't ask for any younger!

Here a few plots I would love! But, if you have any ideas that are similar or just think you like how I would play, please suggest something!
(The one I'd like you to play is on the left and italics,
The one I'd like to play is on the right)

--------------------------
Masseuse and Getting Massaged

Love the idea of getting an erotic rub-down when it is least expected! Starts off innocent, and quickly takes a detour down a naughty path!

New-Girl at a School/College and Outcast

Whether a geek or ostracized for whatever reason, my character is seen in a different light by your character who just showed up. And that gives them the ability to admit what they are feeling and wants because sometimes it is easier with a stranger who doesn't judge you than people you've grown up with all your life.

This could also be the other way, with me being the new one and you being the one around. We can mix and match this one!

Hermione Granger and My OC

While I would love a long-term with this, just a little small encounter when neither of them expected it? That would be great too!

Taking_the_Time said:
Hello Blue Moon!

Mostly I like Long-term RPs, but maybe a few shorter ones?

These would be much more smut heavy! Though, I still like a story to tie it all together! :blush:

I very much enjoy playing romantic equals, and will also agree to do submissive scenes, but I super like the idea of a sweet blend of the two. A romantic pair in which my character would like being handled in bed, but not a total slave or anything. I like playing active lovers too much! That's just what I like! :blush:

To start, here is my F-List! It is not everything, but it is a good place to start! A small addition, I only play 18+ characters, so please don't ask for any younger!

Here a few plots I would love! But, if you have any ideas that are similar or just think you like how I would play, please suggest something!
(The one I'd like you to play is on the left and italics,
The one I'd like to play is on the right)

Masseuse and Getting Massaged

Love the idea of getting an erotic rub-down when it is least expected! Starts off innocent, and quickly takes a detour down a naughty path!

New-Girl at a School/College and Outcast

Whether a geek or ostracized for whatever reason, my character is seen in a different light by your character who just showed up. And that gives them the ability to admit what they are feeling and wants because sometimes it is easier with a stranger who doesn't judge you than people you've grown up with all your life.

This could also be the other way, with me being the new one and you being the one around. We can mix and match this one!

Hermione Granger and My OC

While I would love a long-term with this, just a little small encounter when neither of them expected it? That would be great too!

Hi there!
Loved your profile, and would love to play the masseuse fantasy with you.
Am new here, but would love a long term role play partner.

Hit me up if you would like me to go down on you,
Slowly... ;-)

Cheers and love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom