FxFuta Desires ((looking for either role))

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hey Blue moon. So I've been feeling in the mood for some Female x futa scenes, these would be over PMs, threads or Kik. I am open to playing either the futa or the female role.

Semi-Realistic Plots:

Secret of the Amazon: A hiker is in the amazon, she makes contact with a lost tribe of futas, they are fascinated by her and make me their most prized position, the sex slave and whore for the entire village.

Top of the Class: A new student to an all-girl school wonders why her roommates always sneak off in the middle of the night, and why the other students want so badly to be in the top ten of class. I'm about to learn, I was just told I'm top of the class.

The Best Prize of All: The world has become obsessed with roller derby, it's become the most popular sport on the globe and the best players are futa women. However, many might just enjoy seeing the prize for winning each weekly match being awarded. The rpize is, a sexy slave girl whom either the whole team.or the MVP of the team gets to use as a slave for the next half a week, until she's given away at the next match to another winner.

Physical Fitness: A woman decides to hire a personal trainer. She's not at all complaining that she gets to spend an hour in the gym after hours with her sexy black lady trainer, even if her methods may be a bit unorthodox, but she's never been in better shape her entire life.

Fuck-Pet Wanted: A woman is lonely after a bad breakup and sees an ad in the newspaper for a special club, a futa sex club looking for fresh women to play with their futa patrons... While it may be odd that she found this since she doesn't subscribe to the newspaper, she's not complaining.

Brand New Opportunities in my Brand New Life: A wealthy businessman wakes up one day to dins he turned from a muscly hunk into a busty blonde bombshell. He assumes his career must be over, but he's given a new chance. He's called by the owner of a new gentleman's club designed specifically for women who like other women and they need dancers, offering him a salary suspiciously close to his old salary and even a bit over. It never occurs to him that this is all a bit suspicious, especially not when he starts learning all the patron's "common quality."

The "Penal" System: in the distant future, a prison has been made for women serving life sentences, a prison only run by futas and women, a prison that makes any and all inmates who enter into the submissive slaves of the warden and her workers.

Not Very Realistic but not Really-Fantasy Plot:

Welcome to the Futa Farm: A woman is left down on her luck when she's invited to work at the Futa Farm. A farm open to women and futas alike. A place brimming with job -and sexual- opportunities. Will she be working as one of the farms Top-notch livestock or will she be working alongside the other very well-endowed farmhands.

Full Fantasy Plots:

So pretty much for all of these plots. Imagine a universe in which men do not exist, only women and futas.

Prisoner of War: An elf queenis ruling over a city of futa taurens. During an orc raid, she's locked in her own dungeon. She need to distract the orc guards, but she only have one thing... Her body...

Rags to Ritches: The cities of the world use a new type of currency along with money. Sex is now a currency. A physically well endowed street rat sees her opportunity to move up in the world, all she has to do is fuck her way to the top.

The Spell that Went Wrong: A mage is working a special summons, planning to summon a magical pet to accompany her, she casts the wrong spell and instead summons a submissive demoness with a very large cock. She is dissapointed at first but then sees the opportunity in the situation.

The Hazards of Adventure: A female adventurer begins her new career of adventuring, meeting many friends along the way, but she seems to have a knack for getting into situations with enemies that want to do more than just kill her.

Slave of the Drow Queen: After the defeat if her army, an elven general is taken hostage by the enemy drow army. She is stripped of her clothes, her dignity and her sanctity and made a slave for the drow queen and her court to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom