Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Crucible of Shadows) Introduction and Rulz

Tenshi

Supernova
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Star Wars: Crucible of Shadows
Episode 1: Strange Hybrid Flowers

Nearly two centuries after the battle of Yavin, the Galaxy stands divided between the free and proud people of the Galactic Alliance—successor to the new Republic—and the Empire. Though the two interstellar nations are officially enemies, tensions slowly decline between them. This is largely the result of Emperor Ronan Fel's progressive and reformationist policies, phasing slavery out of the Empire and offering full citizenship to non-humans.

The Jedi Order persuades the Yuuzhan Vong—descendents of a species of invaders from a foreign galaxy—in an attempt at reconciliation with the Galactic Alliance. As a gesture of restitution, a group of Yuuzhan Vong biotech masters known as Shapers undertake a great project to restore a planet ravaged by their own weapons a century ago—with promises to do the same to many other worlds in return for membership in the Alliance.

Through unknown methods, a mysterious saboteur corrupts the living tools that were released to rebuild the planet, created instead a horrific mutagenic plague that twisted the world's surviving life into tortured monsters.

Before the Vong could discover the source of the mutation, the Galactic Alliance struck against them, driving them into hiding. For their association with the Vong, the Alliance withdrew their support to the Jedi order.

Before the Jedi can begin to make political amends, a great fleet of Darksiders supported by Imperial forces dropped out of hyperspace and assailed the jedi temple. Tens of thousands were slain, and what few survived were hounded throughout the galaxy.

The Sith had returned.

Even in times dark as these, some remember that it is the dedication and heroism of the individual that can change the world. Guided by the Force, Seska Kree—a Jedi master in hiding—gathers small cabals of powerful operatives to oppose the One Sith. She searches for the scattered Jedi to bring them together. She seeks the hidden fleets of the Galactic alliance and the exiled Emperor.

Now Seska Kree gathers some of her more powerful operatives on board the starship Crimson Falcon, a medical freighter equipped for blockade running and other combat zone operations. “I want you all to deliver these medical supplies to planet Donovan V. The people there are suffering badly from poisons that have seeped into their soil since the wars in the palpatine erra. Distribute the medicines I’ve sent, and use the bulbs in the smuggler's hold to plant secret gardens. Take care, though, the shadow of the Dark Side lies over this planet It clouds my vision, and I cannot get clear view of what threat might wait you there.”

* * *​

The game is Star Wars Saga Edition, set in the Legacy Era.
Attributes are 18x2 14x2 and 12x2,
Take the award for once fulfilling a rescue or destruction destiny, but you may choose the benefits of a rescue destiny as well.
Starting Level is 8.
Starting Credits is maximum class credits for each level.
Let me know if you need help with character generation.

Hoping to see you all there.

* * *​

Erotic Content: I'm a big fan of erotic content in otherwise ordinary games. I enjoy everything from romance to non con. Several of my villains are geared towards the idea of non-con.

That said, this isn't a sexualy focused game--charged, maybe, I hope. I aim to tailor sexual encounters to the player and character, and wish to hear requests. And for the light's sake, if i start you towards something you're uncomfortable with warn me!

* * *​

House Rules (I promise not to use many of these.)

--Anyone who is proficient in armor gains the talent "Armor Mastery."

--Hit Points: Reroll ones.

--I'm going to ignore the costs for black market items vs. licensed items starting off. Maybe make a note of what you have a license for and what you don't, since you will be doings some undercover stuff. :)

--The feat Skill Training lets you learn any skill, not just the ones that are class skills for you. (Note that USe the Force still requires the Force Sensitivity feat.)

My timeline will only roughly match up to the events in the legacy erra comics, but the story will begin in 134 ABY. The One Sith siezed power in the Galactic Empire 4 years ago, and the Galactic Empire first ceceded from the Galactic Aliance, then conquered them, a few years before that.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_galactic_history/Legends

The character creation portion about desitnes should read:

"Take the award for once fuliflling a rescue or desruction destiny. Then choose your current destiny categories, both a normal category, and if you wish a legacy desitny as well."

There have been some issues in this game with pacing and initiative, so I'm taking steps to resolve them in a way that my own pacing can handle.

House Rules for Initiative:
--When a combat begins, all antagonists will act on the same action. So that this doesn’t result in a total party wipe before anyone is able to act, the appropriate antagonist will take ten on their initiative, and this will apply to all antagonists.

--If Players are not available to roll their initiative at battle start, I will personally—or someone I deputies—roll on their behalf. (Anyone who wants to spend force points or other resources on initiative rolls, let me know, and I'll make amends if I mess it up.)

--Every Tuesday I will resolve one round, starting by NPCing any PCs who haven't been able to act yet, followed by the antagonist actions.

So, I know one round a week isn't very fast, but I can handle it consistently, and since every enemy is acting simultaneously it's a full round every week.

Back
Top Bottom