Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Chatter]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy [OOC Chatter]

Hallo. I'm new. I'm looking forward to rping with everyone. ^ w ^

If only I could be paired with Lorena.
I like her character app. : 3 My gut tells me that it won't happen though.

Missulena is gonna need someone as her partner. Did any of the characters stand out to you for Lorena? Any idea what kind of scenario you'd like for her?

Viktoff Samson said:

Oh, thanks!! I threw something together without much effort because I wanted to get started as soon as possible. I'll add more if I figure something out.

Missulena said:
Viktoff Samson said:

Oh, thanks!! I threw something together without much effort because I wanted to get started as soon as possible. I'll add more if I figure something out.

There is a small amount of theme to her, from my perspective, that I quite adore. Maybe it was intentional or not, but as an overall package, I find Lorena to be endearing. It's like she's more detached from her life outside of the Academy than other students.

UseAlex said:
Missulena is gonna need someone as her partner. Did any of the characters stand out to you for Lorena? Any idea what kind of scenario you'd like for her?

Oh, it really doesn't matter. lol I have no one in mind, so I'm content with whoever I end up with.
As for scenarios, I haven't really thought that through either. Maybe an encounter in the dorm or something?

Missulena said:
UseAlex said:

Oh, it really doesn't matter. lol I have no one in mind, so I'm content with whoever I end up with.
As for scenarios, I haven't really thought that through either. Maybe an encounter in the dorm or something?

Lorena sounds to me like the kind of person that wouldn't make the first move and who would be very embarrassed to be in this kind of school. Maybe you and your partner should play when you get back to your dorm together and play from there. Maybe the male partner is more aggressive than Lorena.

As for who that partner is, if you really are hoping to jump right in as soon as possible, Jacob and Viktoff are the two people who are online right now (though I don't know if Viktoff is around at the moment).

UseAlex said:
Missulena said:
UseAlex said:

Lorena sounds to me like the kind of person that wouldn't make the first move and who would be very embarrassed to be in this kind of school. Maybe you and your partner should play when you get back to your dorm together and play from there. Maybe the male partner is more aggressive than Lorena.

As for who that partner is, if you really are hoping to jump right in as soon as possible, Jacob and Viktoff are the two people who are online right now (though I don't know if Viktoff is around at the moment).

Sounds good to me. I'll jump right in.

I'm quite cozy and involved with where Yoshi is. If Jacob isn't in the same position and if Missu feels as though it doesn't really matter, I think it would be suiting if them two pair up. (lots of ifs. I know)

I am game. I am leaving soon, though. Are we supposed to be in home room?

Viktoff Samson said:
I'm quite cozy and involved with where Yoshi is. If Jacob isn't in the same position and if Missu feels as though it doesn't really matter, I think it would be suiting if them two pair up. (lots of ifs. I know)

Jacob.Johnson.28 said:

She'll probably be in the hall on her way to the dorm.

Jacob.Johnson.28 said:

That was my initial idea, but it's pretty casual. Some others have taken it in a different direction, and you guys are free to as well.

Whatever you decide, my initial idea was that Gwen and Kenji in the auditorium would just be an example and afterward everyone in the assembly would go to their own assigned classrooms to take the same test one at a time. You should think what classes you want to be assigned too!

Viktoff Samson said:

He could probably meet up with her in class.

I don't know who I'm gonna be paired up with but to whoever ends up with me.....MC's a virgin so some lucky player will get the added pleasure of deflowering me

Unfortunately it looks like your partner (sirix, who is playing Joe West) isn't online right now. I can think of a thing or two that the Head Mistress could do to tide you over until your partner gets back online if you'd like :heart:
Without ruining the deflowering process for Joe, of course

Hi everyone, sorry I've been busy lately and I might continue like that for a few more days still I'll try to follow along to join in as your new bondage class teacher ^^

khan said:
Hi everyone, sorry I've been busy lately and I might continue like that for a few more days still I'll try to follow along to join in as your new bondage class teacher ^^

Ms. Ruji looks downright tasty.

Back
Top Bottom