Superhero Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Fire-Tazz

Hellhound
Hi! I'm new to this site, so I'm not really sure how to go about making a thread... I'm looking for someone willing to do a superhero-based roleplay as an established male character while I play my OC. If you're interested, please PM me and say which character you choose. Here's some info on my OC:
Her name is Tazz. She is 20 years old and has black hair that reaches just passed the nape of her neck in choppy layers, orange eyes with a scar that reaches passed the right corner of her lips and runs over her right eye (rendering it blind) and she wears an eye-patch over it, tan skin, a slim, fit, and athletic build. She is 5'10 and she has a fairly large bust and rear. She has a cybernetic left arm from her shoulder down and cybernetic right leg starting mid-thigh. She has a gnarly scar on her stomach that starts at her right hip and ends at the bottom left edge of her rib-cage, a large x-shaped scar in the middle of her upper back, and various other scars criss-crossing her body. She also has a black flame tattoo on her forearm that end an inch from her elbow, an orange and black Assassin's Creed symbol with a skull in the center on her right shoulder, a spiked chain on her right bicep, and a black bear paw on her left calf. Her personality is fairly antagonistic so she likes to rile people up and get under their skin. She's very sarcastic, laid-back, and she rarely takes things seriously, but she's also usually analytic and diligent when she wants to be.
The characters I'm looking for are:
(Marvel) Iron Man, Spiderman, Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Wolverine, Deadpool, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Bruce Banner, Thor.
(DC) Batman, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, Arsenal, Lobo, Joker, Bane, Superman, Constantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom