Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Villainous Obsession

Marble

Planetoid
"Elise... oh Elise," Verith cooed soothingly, watching yet another clip of her on his endless collection of tapes, "I love you so much, it twists me inside to watch you couple with worms!" Within moments of the first few words, his tone was transformed into poison. Verith stood himself from his self fashioned throne within his lair, and knelt down before an enlarged picture of her, standing before the press. His bony fingers trailed up and down her figure, "I hate you, I love you, and soon you will be mine," he said in a small voice.

He swept his cloak around him. He was always seen as being rather over the top by the media, but few understood just how mad the Sorcerer truly was. He slowly stroked his dirty blond beard, his mind calculating how best to push this operation into effect. He had the hostage, and he knew she would come. She always came when he called.

Verith was dressed in a mix of dark green and black clothes, which went well with his green eyes. He soon stepped in front of the mirror, further adjusting his attire, he had to look good for her. She always made sure she looked beautiful for him, after all. Despite his position as a spellcaster in the world of crime, he was in peek physical shape. Only a fool would not keep their body healthy in this line of work, anything less was asking for sever injury.

Under the dark green cloak, was of course his black vest. It bore his symbol, an emerald fire that moved of its own accord in ripples. Verith had a belt made of hemp around the bottom of the vest, and below that black pants tucked into leather boots. The boots came up to his knees. All his clothes were that of royalty, which of course is how he saw himself. A king among mere slime. The only being in the world worthy of his attention was Elise.

When he was sufficiently tidied, Verith walked down his dark halls to the premade portal. With a thin smile he stepped through, taking him to a cave. On the ground a small child was tied up. It was a simple enough trap, she would know as much. What she wouldn't expect were his intentions. She was to be his queen, and no one was going to stop him. Especially not her.

A small laugh escaped Verith's lips, his well kept blond hair swaying gently as his head moved backward. He tightened his gloved hand, stepping toward the child on the ground. Roughly he picked the young girl up, "It will be over soon, she will come to rescue you, and then she will be forever mine," he growled before pressing the thumb of his other hand into the child's forehead. She screamed in pain as he branded her with his mark, a green flame. The scream would echo through mental space until it reached the ears of his nemesis, hoping that it would quicken her pace.

Elise was doing her regular rounds of the city. Already tonight she had stopped a mugging and a bank robbery. The city loved her. She was the savior of the town. Since she had arrived here, the crime rate had gone down by 40%. She was just one of the few vigilantes in this city.

She expected it to be a quite night tonight but the shrill scream she heard doused her hopes. She knew who it was to. Her Nemesis, Verith. She was dressed in her signature red, gold and white dress. Elise had the power of super strength, flight and could conjure lighting and electricity in her hands.

She knew he had probably set a trap for her so as she got closer to where he was hiding, she slowed down and was more cautious. She circled the perimeter first, taking in the surroundings. She began to contemplate how to close in on him. In the end she decided to circle around in the air quickly before sending blots of lightning down at him.

She landed and glared at him and said "Let her go Verith!". Her blond hair blew in the wind as she glared at him fiercely with her brown eyes.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/miss_turkey/Ragnarok_Online___Sepia_by_shilin.jpg">http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/ ... shilin.jpg</a><!-- m -->

((what she looks like))

Verith held the child in front of him as she taunted him with lightning, knowing she wouldn't attack him while he held the child hostage like this. As she landed, a large grin spread across Verith's face, "Oh my dear Elise, you are so easy to fool," he said in a very pleased tone. The ground around them burst into green flame, warm to the touch but not harmful. Not physically harmful that is. The flame was carefully crafted magic designed to stripe much of his arch rival's power away.

The villain tossed the child aside, stepping toward the beautiful woman of his dreams. His gloved hand reached out to her as the fire stripped away her powers. How long had he waited for this moment? This perfect moment? His toothy grin spread even more, "You are mine, Elise, my sweet sweet Elise," his voice was like a purr, strange and clearly obsessive. How obsessive was this man? What did he want with her?

Most villains were out to kill, mangle their foes. For the most part, Verith was the same way. But not with her, not with his Elise. She would suffer, oh yes she would suffer. But she would also feel great pleasures he was sure. He could see it in those passionate eyes.

"I spent years on this magic, years I have watched you, battled you, wanted you."

Elise saw the fire around her rage. She felt it draining her of her strength and powers. She saw his hand reach out to her and she moved to slap it away. Her usual strength would have damm near torn his arm off. But now it only pushed it to the side. She saw him stepping closer to her and she began to step back.

She glared at him, not know what to do. She frowned at him and said "What have you done to me you crackpot sorcerer!" she yelled at him. What was she to do. She was near defenseless against him now. She glared at him with hatred in her eyes. She looked around, trying to find a away out. She decided that if she couldn't fly, she'd just run. She turned and began to sprint as fast as she could away from him. As she did she scooped up the girl and ran from him.

"Oh the child can leave, but you are going nowhere but home," Verith informed the only woman he could ever love. She was not nearly as fast without her powers, but she was ever as graceful. He took a moment to appreciate her movements before reaching forward into a realm beyond their own. A green hand would wrap itself around her hair, and then yank her back to him. She had knocked aside his physical hand, he wished her luck in doing the same to his metaphysical body.

Verith reached into one of his pockets, producing a piece of paper. It had been written on before now, a spell prepared. "I never had any intention of doing anything but capturing you, Elise," he said kneeling down while the green hand twisted her hair. The paper was set aflame within his fingers, and the child was pulled from her grasp, "I am returning the child to its home, that is what you want isn't it? I only want to fulfill your wishes, Elise. The problem is of course, you do not entirely know what those wishes are yet," he said gently. Again his hand came forward, this time to stroke her face.

Elise cried out when Sudetenland she felt her self being yanked back to him by her hair. She tried to hold onto the child but she was yanked away from her. She frowned at him, a hateful glare in her eyes. She watched as he cast another spell and the child was transported away from this place.

She felt the hand twisting her hair and she grimaced in pain. She heard his words. The guy was twisted, that was a given. She watched as his hand reached forward to stroke her face. She moved her head away from his hand. She tried to step away but the green had held her in place, that was, if she wanted to keep her hair on her scalp.

She looked at him and said "I know exactly what my wishes are, and that is to see you dead!" she spat at him.

He laughed, "You had plenty of chances in the past my dearest Elise, but those chances are gone now," he said calmly. He stood up, and turned on his heel walking back toward the portal he had come in through. He raised his hand into the air and gestured her forward with a finger. The hand of course obliged his command, dragging Elise forward toward his lair. There was no reason to wait for anyone else to show up, be they normal or super.

As soon as they made it through the portal it was closed, and Verith turned to face her. His face was one of pure joy. He visibly shuddered, pleasure running from his finger tips to his toes. He stepped forward and brought his hand around, slapping her hard across the face. He repeated this a few more times, "Finally I can hurt you, really hurt you, I want to make you feel good too. But I have wanted to make you feel pain for so long, understand I need to get this little outburst out," he said while then snapping his fingers. The hand released her hair.

"I am going to strip some of those rags from you now, Elise, please scream," Verith said stepping away from her. The green hand returned to her, to her black skirts. The hand moved to rip them away.

Elise glared at him as he dragged her by her hair to the portal. She struggled against him but it was useless. Once she was dragged through and out she was in his lair. She saw the looked of joy on his face. It made her feel sick.

She watched as brought his hand to her face and slapped her a few times. She did not give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry out in pain.

Once she was set free she saw the hand coming for her skirts. She jumped away from it and the hand proceeded to chase her around the room. She wasn't about to let him have his way with her with out a fight.

He watched with an amused look on his face as she ran from the hand. Soon enough a second hand materialized itself, joining the other. She was without her inhuman endurance now, soon enough she would be getting tired. The hands were going to do their best before that happened. One moved to chase her, while the other moved to intercept. At this point he was just going to let them slowly rip away clothes as she moved to avoid them.

Just a fingertip there, a pinch there. Slowly they would remove her clothing. Verith placed one of his real hands into his pants, stroking his hardening cock as he watched his dreams unfold. Her body was going to be his!

A third hand joined in, moving to grab her now. Grab one of her lovely legs, make her trip over. The others were moving faster, attempting to rip away anything they could get ahold of, "I am going to make you sing for me, Elise, in ways you never dreamed of before," he called out to her.

Elise did her best to dodge the hands, but it was getting harder as their numbers grew. One tripped her and she landed on her ass. She glared as the hands ambushed her, keeping her down while she tried to get up and and fight them off at the same time.

She managed to get up but not before a good portion of her clothing had been ripped away. She kicked and punched but she did not scream. She stood back up panting a little as the hands kept coming at her. She glared and continued to try and evade them, but pretty soon she was standing in her panties and with not much of a shirt left.

Verith's face was full of delight as he watched the clothes get ripped apart. He started clapping, and the hands did the same, "Bravo my love, bravo, even without your powers that magnificent body really can move," he said before tilting his head to the left, "but I am afraid I am going to take a more personal approach now, and that requires you to stand still," with that the hands moved much faster, two of them coming in and grabbing her by the arms. The hands were large, much larger than his own. On top of that they were strong, though not compared to her former glory.

The hands lifted her arms up, turning her to face him. Quickly the sorcerer got close, bringing a hand to her now much more accessible panties. His fingers pressed in through them, the third hand from before coming down to her legs and grabbing one at the calf. It slowly lifted it forward, and as it did Verith knelt down. He ran his hands down her body, his eyes taking her in hungrily. His fingers returned to the panties, rubbing at her sex, gently at first but slowly becoming much rougher.

"You are a goddess!"

Elise glared at him at him as he clapped. She looked at him and frowned when the hands grabbed her and her her arms up in place. She frowned as he moved closer to her and began to feel her up. She glared at him as e rubbed her through her panties.

She saw the look in her eyes and knew what he had planned. Well she looked, trying to find a way to get away from him. He had left one of her legs un-attended. She then on one leg boosted her left into the hair and kicked him right in the face. She may not have been as strong as before , but she had no doubt that a kick to the head would still hurt.

She watched as he was thrown back to the floor. She glared at him and said "Don't touch me you creep"

Verith fell back against the ground as she kicked him in the face. He reached up and immediately felt the blood coming from his nose. It had been his own fault for leaving a leg unattended to, but that did not mean he was going to let her off easy for it. The sorcerer stood up again, watching her glaring eyes with contempt of his own for a brief few moments. He summoned a fourth hand, which secured the formerly free leg.

He had gotten overly excited, and it had bit him. Now it was his turn to bite back.

The man snapped his arm in the air, and with it came a whip. It was a simple enough one, but would be painful either way. "I had hoped we could stay on good terms, Elise, but it seems you need to be punished on occasion for disobedience," Verith growled. He coiled the whip back, and snapped it forward.

It stopped an inch from her thigh, a feint. A smile came across his now bloodied lips, before he cracked the whip again. This time it bit into her thigh. A third time, across one of her breasts, and then a fourth against her stomach. He whipped her one last time across the thighs, before walking toward her again, "Why did you force me to hurt this lovely skin, Elise?" he asked running a finger across one of the fresh welts.

Elise looked at him as he got up, his nose bleeding. She glared at him. She saw the whip and knew what was coming. The first time he cracked it, she braced her self for the pain but no pain came. She saw the smirk on his face and she glared at him. With next hits she took in a breath of air and held back her cries of pain. She went red in the face from holding her breath.

She watched as he approached her and touched one of the welts. She glared at him and said "because I hate you!" she yelled at him.

"You'll love me soon enough," he said grabbing her panties by the waist bands and slowly working them down. Her pussy was soon revealed to him, and he licked his lips in anticipation. Blood soon reminded him of how she had hit him, but right now he was busy appreciating this lovely hole. He leaned forward, his tongue licking around her mound while the hands held her still. His tongue moved around her some more, before it moved to her slit. It glided over her sex, teasing it gently.

His lips then fastened themselves around her clit, sucking at it longingly. His tongue rolled it around in his mouth as he worked it. His nose still hurt, it still bled. The blood soon dripped down her thighs, and it made him feel a strange sense of pleasure. "Tell me Elise, has having super powers made coupling... complicated?" He asked looking up. He had released her clit from his mouth with a small pop, enjoying the sound immensely.

Elise looked at him as he began to pull down her panties. She now left defenseless against him. She struggled against him as he leaned forward and licked at her pussy. She glared at him as he did so.

She felt his lips move around her clit and she glared at him as he did. Of course her body would react and she would get wet, but she hated his touch, it was like fire burning her skin. She felt him pull away and she heard his question and she frowned and said "why do you care"

Back
Top Bottom