Cheating Girl (Mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijodahlgren23

Meteorite
i am on here to have some fun adult roleplay .
here are some of my fetishes
cheating
old man , young women
ageplay
piss
humiliation (of the male and female kind)
interracial
huge cocks
public sex
non-con

Some things i am not in to:
old women , young man
shit
old women
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some ideas for roleplays I'd like to do .

The Boss
so the husbands boss start and seduces mc(the wife). we end up sleepin toughter.

Immigrant
you'll play an immigrant, who just made it to a new land . With a hole new culture and it is here where you meet mc (a wife or girlfriend) . Mc tries and help you fit in , but where you come from . You look at sex in a whole other way than in mc culture ...............

Old fat perv
you'd play an old fat perv who is spying on mc (a wife/gf). where you spy on me we can talk about in PM . here some suggestions beach , home , gym etc . As you spy on mc . the some how end up sleeping with etch other . Can be via blackmail really anything you can think of.

Daddy
where MC ends up cheating with her father or her boyfriend/husbands father ...

racist wife
A racist wife get a new neighbour who is a black man , that she hates at first but he slowly wins her over..

This is the story lines i have so far but if you can come up with anything , i'd be happy to add it on here !

PM me if you'd like to roleplay .

I'm going to assume you're new here but I'm going to STRONGLY encourage you to read the rules section of the forum. First and foremost please reframe from bumping your thread unless you make a SERIOUS addition or rewrite of it; or it's fallen past page 3 of the threads section. Posting and then bumping your thread repeatedly within a few hours is not cool and will most likely get you reported to the mods. Have some patience, it takes time for people to get RPs, and even longer to find good ones.

Secondly please make sure your profile pic is age appropriate, as in don't have under 18 year olds in it. While this is ultimately for a mod to decide the girl in your pic looks under 18 in my opinion (which is against forum rules) and I would recommend you change it or confirm with a mod that it's ok.

Alexandar said:
I'm going to assume you're new here but I'm going to STRONGLY encourage you to read the rules section of the forum. First and foremost please reframe from bumping your thread unless you make a SERIOUS addition or rewrite of it; or it's fallen past page 3 of the threads section. Posting and then bumping your thread repeatedly within a few hours is not cool and will most likely get you reported to the mods. Have some patience, it takes time for people to get RPs, and even longer to find good ones.

Secondly please make sure your profile pic is age appropriate, as in don't have under 18 year olds in it. While this is ultimately for a mod to decide the girl in your pic looks under 18 in my opinion (which is against forum rules) and I would recommend you change it or confirm with a mod that it's ok.

thanks for telling me :) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom