HICK film based roleplay | Luli x Eddie |

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthySexSlave

Super-Earth
Just to make this clear first, in this roleplay I want to do, Luli will be still played by Chloe Moretz and Eddie played by Eddie Redmayne. Same accents same everything, except to follow BMR's rules, Luli will be aged 14 when her and Eddie meet. Once she turns 15 that's when everything starts to fall into place. On her 15th birthday, he takes her out to a bar and have a couple of drinks. She wishes to leave after Eddie begins to go on a little rage after a young man hits on Luli. As they begin to drive home to their rented cabin, Luli and Eddie get into a heated argument and gets off the truck and begins to walk down the dirt road next to the cord field.

Eddie gets off the truck in a boiled red rage and goes after Luli and rapes her in the cornfield, she tries to fight back but eventually Eddie manages to pin her down and brutally rape her until he knocks her out.

Way before this Eddie had shot and killed Glenda because she attempted to take Luli away from Eddie. The following morning, Luli wakes up to be found tied to the bed of their room and Eddie tries to apologize. etc etc, like the film. But this time Glenda doesn't come up towards the end, instead, Eddie keeps Luli all to himself and she follows. Eddie is much more aggressive and doesn't have a limp in his step.

All roleplays are done in PM, no exceptions.
I'm open to all kinks (except foot kinks/fetishes) and I will not bring Luli's age lower than 15.
Please PM me if you wish to roleplay.

I'm still looking for someone to play Eddie, if you're interested please pM me, where also all roleplays will be done in PM. Also if you want to know my kinks and all, I'll be posting the list soon.

Shoot me PM if you're interested in the roleplay! I'm in a huge mood to do this! Reminder that all roleplays are done in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom