Let's Get Down to Business (F looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samm1113

Star
What I'm looking for:
Hey there! I'm Sam and I'm a college student who enjoys RP'ing in her spare time! I'm looking for a partner to go through with this idea that I got while watching The Boondock Saints actually.

I'm looking for a partner who will help develop this story with me! I don't have a post minimum or maximum for I feel that as long as the stories moving and we have good quality posts, there shouldn't be an issue!

I understand completely about being busy as I am a busy person myself so I generally am on ever night and as long as I hear from you I'll be fine with working with your schedule!

I am looking for a male to play against my female character. I don't care if you're a male yourself or a female willing to play a male!

My plot to smut ratio will probably be something around 60/40. I feel like this would be a more plot-heavy story. It could delve into darker aspects as it has a darkness to it!

I do prefer to RP over PM's, but I will do threads and e-mail!

My Character Idea

Looks:
5'5 Dark brown curly hair that reaches her waist and bright blue eyes with paleish skin. She has a very fit body due to extensive training and has a brilliant mind, very organized. She has 38 C breasts and a tiny waist that leads to an ample bottom.

Personality:
She is a strong willed, stubborn, and understanding person. She was a revengeful person which is why she got into the business she did. She is very smart and skilled physically and with computers. She doesn't take shit from anybody and has been taking care of herself since she was a child.

The Plot
Scarlet Hunt. A 23 year old type of businesswomen. She made millions on her own and with a help of a few.... business partners. She held together one of the biggest hitmen organizations.

She was born to a young woman who decided she wasn't ready to be a mother and was given up for adoption. She was stuck in the system. She grew up being passed from one foster home to the other, never staying in one long enough. She was bullied by other kids and she had enough as she grew older.

She ran away frequently and one time when she was 11 she got stuck in a pickle. She stole from a convenience store and as she was running from the cops she ran into a large, scary man. He was tall about 6 foot and had a muscular body, his name was Cael. He had brown hair and a beard as he stared down at her. He noticed the cops and grabbed her, helping her hide. She was panicked but when she realized he was helping her she began to relax.

From that moment on her life was going to change. He was a hitman himself who worked for himself as there was no one to hand out hits, they fought against each other for them. He saw himself in Scarlet and decided to give her a better life.

At first he wasn't going to introduce her to the life he lived, just have her continue on normally, but as she got older he realized he wouldn't be able to protect her and she would have to learn on her own. So he taught her everything he knew. She learned to fight, shoot, kill when necessary. He trained her to be a mini him. Cael knew how bright he was and sent her to the best schools.

When she graduated she came to him with her idea first. An international hitman organization. She would have tabs on all of the hitmen around the world, she'd be the main form of contact and she would determine who would get hits where. There was no more fighting among the hitmen for everyone got their fair share.

And this is where our story would start.

I was thinking she'd be about 23 years old, living alone but still was near Cael.

There are a thousand story lines which could come from this. I was gearing more towards a romance/action type.

Some pairings we can use for this would be:

~Another hitman
~A cop trying to take down her organization
~A rival who's not involved and wants to steal her idea
~A friend from school who knows nothing of the life she leads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom