Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play Nicki Minaj for my shy shemale?~ <3 Shemale x Female!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! Im gonna keep this short, but im looking for a confident woman to play Nicki Minaj for me. I would love to play her shy new assistant, or even another scene unrelated to the actually Nicki and just using her as a faceclaim. MC will be a fresh faced eighteen year old virgin who is overwhelmed in the presence of her and that massive booty! I have a few scenes that could happen, and im really looking for someone interested in multiple scenes with MC and Nicki~! Long-term!

My favorite kinks are; Hairy Pussy, Dirty Talk/Lewd Words, Public Sex, Being Degraded (Name calling and such~), Being a pet (Ask if interested!), Impreg/Raw sex~, Condoms (Would be fun to play once~), Small dicks (I never get to have a four inch cock, would be so fun!), Cuck/Cheating (Being the receiver or helping Nicki cuck someone else!), Gangbangs (I will be more then happy to play a bunch of girls with dicks for you~), General Sluttyness from Nicki!

Please PM me if interested, id prefer someone who can do para to multi-para! And a friend of course~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom