Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player Needed: Abusing a Female Heroine

Hello all. I'm a male GM looking for a Female player to explore a world of monsters, magic, and misogyny!

I'm only looking for a single female player for a solo game. You can play multiple pcs if you really want to, say 1-4, but I am only looking for a single player to GM for. I'm only looking for literate partners. Lack of capitalization, misspellings, and poor grammer are a huge turn-off.

Basically the main theme of this game would be a female adventurer trying to make it in a misogynistic world. Everyone and everything would be against her solely because of her gender. At best, men will look down on her and try to keep her out of harms way while, at worst, they will look to abuse or even rape her. Most women wouldn't be much better and would constantly wonder why she has to be so weird and can't just settle down with a nice man.

Monsters, while being just as likely to kill her, might look to breed with her as well depending on their species.

Even the rules of the game will be against her. -4 Strength anyone? Or perhaps taking negatives for her armor since it was crafted for a man and not someone with breasts. And lets not forget that sex leads to pregnancy.

There are a few different kinds of games I could run. Keep in mind each system has a very different style:

Dungeons and Dragons (5th edition is my preference but MIGHT to Pathfinder is we click).
  • A Sword and Sorcery game? Perhaps a female adventurer trying to make a name for herself.

Call of Cthulhu (6th or 7th edition though I prefer 7th)
  • A mystery delving into the world of Lovecraftian horrors. Could be set in Victorian times, the roaring 20's, or even modern day.

Warhammer 40k rpgs (I've run them all but Dark Heresy 2nd edition seems best suited for a solo game)
  • An Inquisitorial Acolyte tracking down heretics? A Sister of Battle going through her training?

Have prior experience with the system you would like to play in is practically a must for me.

IMPORTANT NOTE: So the title of this post was "Abusing a Female Heroine" and, like I said, everything will be against your character. But don't expect me to just do "rocks fall, you get raped" or anything like that. If just wanted a rape rp I would have posted in the general requests threat. I want us to play a game where the THREAT of that kind of thing is real and misogyny is rampant. You're character could even avoid that fate altogether if she is skilled enough.

Also, on the subject of "Bad Ends": I'm not into snuff but its entirely possible your character could die depending on the kind of adventure we run. It happens. She might also end up in an unwinnable position such as being sold into slavery. In those cases its just time to roll up a new character!

Here is a list of my kinks: https://i.imgur.com/nxn9HDq.png

Back
Top Bottom