Searching for Roleplaying Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolettaChapeka

Lo0diecake
18 + RP OC x CANNON
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING

Name: Chris (I am female, I just prefer to use this nickname)

Timezone: USA Eastern Time

About Me: Hello! I work full time (40 hours a week), am an artist (I can draw relatively well), Cosplay, prop maker, and Video game/ anime enthusiast!

Fandoms or Originals: Fandom with Original. OC x Cannon.

What I’m Looking For:
I am looking for a RP that is 18+. That means SMUT.
I will play any of the character you want in the rp minus the one I request.
OC x Cannon means you will have an original character paired with a cannon character. Though if you are set on a Cannon x Cannon pairing for yourself then I am fine with that!
TO SPECIFY. IT GOES EITHER YOU DO A CANNON FOR MY OC OR WE CAN DO A SHARE WHERE WE EACH PLAY A CANNON FOR OUR RESPECTIVE OCS.

Genre i'm looking for and who i want you to play for me:
Voltron - Shiro
Haikyuu - Bokuto, Daichi, Suga (or all three if willing)
My Hero Academia - Shinsou, Bakugou (both i would love you forever)

Dos: Smut, Romance, Drama
I will do kinks and stuff but at a limit. We can discuss this later.

Don’t: Nothing disgusting? No bathroom play and stuff like that. if you aren't sure just let me know.

Writing style: Paragraph. Spelling mistakes are unavoidable so I won’t knock you on that but please use proper grammar.

How long would you like to rp?: Well roleplays don’t last forever but it would be nice to have a steady one. We would need to plot about idea for the rp as well.

Please, if you friend request me keep it short. “Saw your rp ad” or something similar so I know you read this.

I don't check the thread as often anymore so please try to message me via Skype. My specifications are listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom