Hermione Granger / Emma Watson [FxM or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenlynch29

Banned
Banished
Work in progress!

I am looking for somebody willing to play out a plot where MC (Hermione or Emma) falls into a submissive role at the mercy of YC. The specifics for this vary.

Hermione: YC is an original character (monster heavily preferred but not 100% required) who defeats Hermione and the group, sparing only her. YC would then bring her back to his or her lair where she would be subjugated into sex slavery or at the very least, broken.

Emma: YC would be either black, or a perverted old white man. It's pretty open ended but she would (in the case of an older white perv) perhaps be drugged and wake up in a dungeon looking room, which would turn out to be YC's basement. If YC is black, then other windows open, such as her offending the wrong man while by herself and YC's entourage surrounds her, forces her into one of their cars, and brings her to where she'll be learning a lesson in respect and perhaps even having a change of heart about dating outside her race.

Hi :)

i would like to do something involving hermione. maybe YC could be Snape (does he?) or a female witch of the "dark side".
Heavy bondage and torture would be very welcome for poor Hermione ( i like mediaval style wood and iron devices smile)

interested? proposals or questions?
please PM me :)

Schmock

laurenlynch29 said:
Work in progress!

I am looking for somebody willing to play out a plot where MC (Hermione or Emma) falls into a submissive role at the mercy of YC. The specifics for this vary.

Hermione: YC is an original character (monster heavily preferred but not 100% required) who defeats Hermione and the group, sparing only her. YC would then bring her back to his or her lair where she would be subjugated into sex slavery or at the very least, broken.

Emma: YC would be either black, or a perverted old white man. It's pretty open ended but she would (in the case of an older white perv) perhaps be drugged and wake up in a dungeon looking room, which would turn out to be YC's basement. If YC is black, then other windows open, such as her offending the wrong man while by herself and YC's entourage surrounds her, forces her into one of their cars, and brings her to where she'll be learning a lesson in respect and perhaps even having a change of heart about dating outside her race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom