Magic Humiliation [F x M/F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UseAlex

Supernova
I've been craving some nice humiliation RP, and I've been especially craving a RP that involves magic in some way. Ooh, and excessive cum. Like, force me to take a bath in it! <3
My biggest kink of all is probably sex machines! No matter what, I really want to be totally non-consensual in our RP (although that doesn't mean I have to have full control over my body <3) Check out my F-list to get a real good idea of my kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/usealex

I'll list a couple ideas that I've had, but feel free to PM me with your own ideas too!

My Friend is a Secret Magic User
I've tried to do this one a couple times on other sites, but no one has ever really done it justice...
Basically, I accidentally send a risqué image to one of my friends instead of deleting it, but it turns out that he/she has magic powers and likes what they see. They begin to mess with me using their powers, first in small ways like wardrobe malfunctions, but getting more and more overt until they are literally teleporting me into men's locker rooms naked and forcing me to throw myself at them.

The Subject of Sexual Experimentation
Somehow I get roped into a set of experiments of sexual nature that manipulate my body against my will. There's nothing I can do to keep the scientists from using my body for their sick experiments and then publishing their finding for the entire world to see.

The Plaything of a God
A being of such power that they can force me into any situation and force me to do anything. From controlling my body to forcefully raping me, anything is on the table. Bonus points if they enjoy humiliating their new pet too! And yes, they can be a goddess too!

Forced to Wear a Bodysuit
I'm forced into a bodysuit that can manipulate my body and control me in ways you would choose. I wouldn't want to present my pussy for anyone to cum inside, but the body suit forces me to! The more imaginative what the suit is capable of, the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom