an odd request involving bisexual love

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
this may see like a very odd request. I feel like I may have a very hard time filling this Request. But I will put it out there and see if any one Bites.

what I require...

1- Some one willing to play M/M sex. Preferably who would even enjoy it.

2- Someone interested in Incest and age play.

My idea starts with 2 Men who met early in life. Maybe in College or High school. One was Gay while the other was Bisexual. In time they fell in love. And eventually got Married. Or maybe just lived as a married Couple if Marriage was still illegal where they live. They decide to have a child. Either through Adoption or a Willing Woman to carry the Baby. (if a woman is Used she could be maintained in the RP.) By this time the Bisexual male came to accept that any further sex with a woman would be an affair. And so being Married to a man he accepted that his Days with Women were over. He was content with this. He had found love after all.

As the young Girl grows her Daddies bring her to Naturalist colonies. And teach her to be open minded and Accepting to a variety of People. As well as feeling comfortable and confident with her Body. And as she grew up and her Body developed she became very Attractive. And the Bi Father began to feel the very first stirrings of Interest in a female body for many years. As she grew Further and often walked around Naked. His Attraction seemed to only grow Larger.

Now celebrating her 15th Birthday she has no idea her Daddy has such Thoughts. How this develops from here.....that is what I want to explore. This Father would not just throw away a 20 plus year marriage and jump his Teen daughter. He still loves his Husband. And she is still his Daughter. This has to be a situation that is given the needed room to grow a resonable way.

Please PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom