Looking to play a magical slave over PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

masoslave

Meteorite
Hi everyone, I like to play as magical creatures enslaved to humans. I would enjoy to play people kept in a human underground slave trade network that captures magical creatures and sells them off to whoever has the money. As my name implies I am a masochist, as in I like pain. If this is not your thing then don't bother, but it doesn't have to be extreme. Hair pulling, choking, punching, slapping, I'm good with going as far as you want but remember that I enjoy these things. (Don't expect this out of anyone but I don't mind snuff.)

So, Some magical races I would like to play include
Young werewolf girls who can freely change back and forth between human and wolf and something in between.
Ancient but still young looking witch who's powers are completely under the control of her master who can make her use them only as he/she sees fit
Phoenix girl, something like this, https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YXsCcRp0L._SY300_.jpg, she would be human in appearance but could have wings, which could be cut off as she is a slave so she can't fly away.
Vampire, trapped by sunlight, rather than killing her when she enters it it would burn her up like bad sunburn, only for her regeneration to heal her body back from the pain.
Fairy, again with the wings ripping off.
Angel, again with the wings ripping off,
Demon, special means taken to bind their powers so they're unable to escape, they're angry and resilient

Kinks I like and would be cool including
Fisting
Masochism
pain
snuff
collars
chains
leashes
whips
impregnation
cages
piercings

sounds very good :) if you still looking for partners and ... please feel free to PM me.
most of your ideas are great for me and i am open for so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom