(F x F) Alien girl and scientist! (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the inspiration and desire for this role play came from a series of images floating around the internet. That of a mysterious alien girl and the female scientist charged with studying her. There isn't much story, so really we can just sort of come up with it as we go. For those wanting to get a better visual then I shall oblige with posting one of the images down below. So again there is the cute but strange looking alien girl and the female scientist; the one with black hair who is in charge of watching over her. It could start off innocent enough but then heads towards the more romantic and physical fun times. Or we could just head towards the smut stuff; either way is good. Regardless I would like to play the alien female; since I haven't really played aliens before. Below I will just give some highlights just so I don't type a whole novel to get my point across.

tumblr_oknuip0o7P1unm603o1_500.png

• Listed below are some of my top hit kinks
  • Girl on Girl is supreme, love me some Yuri.
  • Cross species is also pretty hot, especially with strange aliens
  • Breast are always a good thing, along with nipple pinching, sucking/nibbling
  • Oral / Anal / Vaginal are all good, so are use of tongues / fingers / or in this case a tail/ maybe a bit of lactation? but just a bit
  • Intense orgasms are very fun to describe, especially if the girl blacks out for a few seconds
  • Detailed post are pretty high on my list, after all I like to get a pretty picture of the smut going
  • Did I mention tentacles? Because I like those quite a bit
  • Cute / Skimpy clothing
  • Cuddling before / after sex
  • Being woken up by surprise oral sex, I imagine the alien will be doing this quite a bit
  • Consensual sex
  • Shower or bath scenes

• Again I will be playing the alien, so I need someone to play the scientist
  • As for the aliens age? Well who knows but she is easily hundreds of years old / the scientist can be anywhere from her mid 20's or higher.
  • It be more amusing if the alien can't talk in the normal sense but with her mind, it would also make her more expressive and hands on than normal.
  • Lots of hands on stuff like the scientist woman putting the alien in all sorts of outfits, studying how she reacts and what not. Again its all open ended, but it be on the lighter side of role play.
  • Kink wise I am very open to all sorts of stuff. I listed the top hits above, but we can talk more in depth.
  • Length wise I try to aim for two good paragraphs of detail or more, and I ask my partner to do the same.
  • As for the medium this can be done here over PM's, a thread, or email
  • I don't really mind what your real life gender is so long as you can write a convincing female and enjoy cross species smutty romance.
  • In regards to response time, maybe once or twice a day for me. I work a full time job and am home around 7 pm CST.
  • If you are interested then feel free to message me in a PM, and please have your favorite ice cream flavor as the title so I know you read this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom