Pokemon Rp! f(my char) x m (pokemon YC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine

Super-Earth
Hey, New girl in Town. (Yay!)

Finally, I got it (how these forum works. (yatta!)) I can be smart sometimes. (lol) Anyway, since these is the Rp request by F, I think I found the right spot to right my request.

I'm a Pokemon fanatic. And (as such one) I was looking for Pokemon Roleplay. My main idea is the classic female trainer and pokemon (or pokemons) adventure, with lots of girl getting pumped by pokemon moments. ( I know, I know it sounds disturbing right. But still I like it.)

I think i need to add my like and dislikes, and few fast notes (before i set some plots, right.) About the RP, written in 3rd person, one small paragraph or more (depends what its given to me to work with), no spell or grammar mistakes (but we are only human so there can be some), and I prefer pms.

Now my dislikes, scat, vore and gore is a 'No'. I'm straight so my character are also female and straight. Now about my likes. Anything can go. We can always discuss the details. (But since i like a pokemon rp you can guess the rest of the likes.)

Now plots:

1) Young trainer girl and her pokemon (can be new pokemon or not) start the adventure. Is mating season, the pokemon starts to have needs, in the end his trainer has to take care of those needs. Of course the trainer will not exactly agree, but for one reason or the other she has too.

2) The rocket team found a new drug. If they inject it to a girl, it makes the pokemon smell her as one of their own. And as one of them, it makes them wanting to bang her. But it has one more side effect. It can get the girl pregnant fast. And in few days (one or two) the poke babe is here. And team rocket was waiting for those pokemon babes so they can get as many the want. Only who will the unlucky girl be.

3) Reverse worlds. In these reality pokemon have evolved in stronger pokemon. They have their own community and humans are banned. If a human cross their parts, the human mostly never is seen again. My character is lost in that community, and cannot get back again.

4) Most of the female pokemon are gone. A team of trainers agrees to help the pokemon. They drag alone one team member sister who is naive and have her help them with their plan. poor girl o-o

5) A girl from our reality travels to another reality. There humans and pokemon co-exit. The girl finds out about the new world. But gets mixed in all funny and odd situations getting banging but all kind of pokemon. And she hardly can handle them.

6) Any crazy pokemon plot you may have. As long as I play the human girl trainer or not. You can let me know.

Bye Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom