Mommy's New Life (FxM, FxF, FxFuta) ((premade intro))

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hi bluemoon. So I have an idea here, I have written an intro to a roleplay. Anyone who is interested, feel free to send Mea PM with your character and their response. This is open to everyone. So feel free to send me a PM or a Kik message or post on the thread if you're interested.

Details: this roleplay is one in which a mother is made a sex slave for one of her children. Preferably I would play the slave but that is open to discussion. If I am playing the MILF slave, the model will be miss Lisa Ann. Also, I want to experiment with the dominant child of my submissuveother being extremely affluent. Able to buy anything they want, book a private jet to Paris for a week and bring their slave-girl with them, basically money is of no concern to the dominant. Again, I am open to male, female or futa players or even switching roles.

The actual Roleplay Intro: here it is, hope you enjoy

Marie slowly woke up on the warm August morning. It was already four fifty five in the afternoon. She must have slept in, but she wasn't sure why. She normally never stayed up very late and sleeping in was uncommon for her. Then it all came back to her.

She was in her son/daughter's swanky penthouse. She had asked to be his/her sex slave and he/she had agreed. They had fucked for the very first time and she had loved it. She sighed and sat up, scanning the room, she was unable to find her clothes anywhere. The only thinf that semed out of plsce was a note pinned to the door.

She walked over to it and pulled it off, it was from her son/daughter, she scanned it. Reading carefully: Dear mommy-slut, you have agreed to be my new sex slave, I promise you mommy that you will be a great toy for me and you will never regret this decision so long as you remember your new place.

I will be home from work around five-thirty, you will receive a text message from me at five telling you any last minute preparations to make for your master/mistress' arrival.

I will begin training you once I return home, you will be given more specific rules then. But basic rules include;

You are not allowed to wear clothes in the house unless I tell you otherwise. The only article of clothing you wear is your collar which I will give to you when I return home. If there are unexpected visitors, you will find a silk robe by the door for you to wear.

You will wear a butt plug every day, it will not be removed unless you need to use the restroom or unless I remove it for you. Each morning (starting tomorrow) you will remove your plug, administer an enema to yourself, then after the water is drained you will insert a different plug, I want to keep your ass from getting TOO comfortable.

You are free to touch yourself all you like but I would advise against it since orgasm without my permission is strictly against the rules. If you do so, the punishment is severe.

I expect you to understand these rules as my new mommy-slut, remember that good behavior is rewarded while bad behavior leads to punishment.

Be a good slut for me mommy - master/mistress

Marie sighed and shivered a bit at the word "training" she loved her son/daughter dearly and if she were to go back she would agree to this all over. But she was morbidly curious what was in store for her "training"

She didn't have long to wait because right as she began to leave the room, her phone went off. She had a text, the five O'clock message from her now master/mistress. Her new life was just about to begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom