Menagerie of Lust (F for F/Futa/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanguineDoll

Super-Earth
It's happening.....Can you feel it? I can feel it running through my veins and making my senses tingles. Goosebumps rising all over my body and that sharp gasp of air that leaves you when you know the moment is ripe. It's flooding through me like water cracking through a shoddy dam. I want the dam to break. To see it crumble to pieces and see the water rushing out and devouring everything in its path.

I've been craving some more smut oriented, non-con stories and thought I'd stop by here to see if anyone bites..

If you're interested in a pairing below, feel free to message. If you have something a little more plot based, but is related to this, let me know too! I'm always open to take on more stories now that I'm active again.

My F-list is at the bottom, but please be able to write at least 1-2 paragraphs per reply. Please note that I am a good little sub and only play as one (unless paired with other women). Feel free to message any suggestions you'd like to try with me as well. Most of the stuff I have below is non-con, but I do con as well! Just send me a suggestion and let's talk.

I've recently wanted to try my hand at some more consensual stories, so any ideas for some fun would be great too!

Below are my usual non con stories that I like as well as any other non con you may have in mind.

Master (Mistress) / Slave fun and etc
Kidnapped!
Home Alone : A stalker? A break-in gone wrong?
Forced into Slavery
Drunk and Lost.
Blackmailed
Camp Counselor Coerced

I love getting ideas from other people, as I'm usually better at helping flesh out plots.

If you have any other general ideas, let me know as well.

With all my love,
Sanguine

https://www.f-list.net/c/astradiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom