Knotting
Romance
Consensual sex
Being dominated
Pregnancy
Breeding
Experimentation

Here's one plotline/starter I could use:
Humans always wanted to be the top species. The alpha if you will. However they were always looking for scientific advancement and they had done it. They had successfully combined animal and human DNA making and anthro animal. They were animals with all the attributes of a human but still contained the animalistic nature such as mating and breeding.

But it was what these humans did to these animals where everything went wrong. They locked them up in zoos, showed them off as if they were the newest circus act. They mistreated them trying to prove their alphaness.

Emerson, the daughter of one of these "esteemed" zoological facilities owner, had grown up with one such being. A wolf only a few years older than she. Everyday Emerson would sit inside his pen with him until he built enough trust in her. Sometimes even at night she would sneak into his pen and snuggle next to him.

Now at the age of 17, their bond had grown and tonight Emerson had snuck past her father's cameras and opened his pen door slipping inside, her maroon curls piled on top of her head some slipping down and hanging in her emerald eyes. She bit her lip and searched for his fur in the dark.

Another idea I have is that MC is a Vet of some sort who is in charge of taking care of these anthros and she finds herself in a bit of trouble when the cage she walks into shut unexpectantly locking her inside. Now the anthro in there would be more feral than humanized. This one would probably be non-con turned to con but to make it more interesting we can have another vet tech who wants revenge on MC and injects her with a shot that lowly kind of morphs her into an anthro being.

Pm me and let me know if you're interested

Dancingfennelfox said:
Hello!!

I am looking for someone who would like to rp a anthro lion x human female

I would also except:
Wolf
Canine
Various big cats

My kinks are:
Mating
Marking
Knotting
Romance
Consensual sex
Being dominated
Pregnancy
Breeding
Experimentation

Humans always wanted to be the top species. The alpha if you will. However they were always looking for scientific advancement and they had done it. They had successfully combined animal and human DNA making and anthro animal. They were animals with all the attributes of a human but still contained the animalistic nature such as mating and breeding.

But it was what these humans did to these animals where everything went wrong. They locked them up in zoos, showed them off as if they were the newest circus act. They mistreated them trying to prove their alphaness.

Emerson, the daughter of one of these "esteemed" zoological facilities owner, had grown up with one such being. A wolf only a few years older than she. Everyday Emerson would sit inside his pen with him until he built enough trust in her. Sometimes even at night she would sneak into his pen and snuggle next to him.

Now at the age of 17, their bond had grown and tonight Emerson had snuck past her father's cameras and opened his pen door slipping inside, her maroon curls piled on top of her head some slipping down and hanging in her emerald eyes. She bit her lip and searched for his fur in the dark.

Another idea I have is that MC is a Vet of some sort who is in charge of taking care of these anthros and she finds herself in a bit of trouble when the cage she walks into shut unexpectantly locking her inside. Now the anthro in there would be more feral than humanized. This one would probably be non-con turned to con but to make it more interesting we can have another vet tech who wants revenge on MC and injects her with a shot that lowly kind of morphs her into an anthro being.

Are you still searching?

Dragoul said:
Dancingfennelfox said:
Hello!!

I am looking for someone who would like to rp a anthro lion x human female

I would also except:
Wolf
Canine
Various big cats

My kinks are:
Mating
Marking
Knotting
Romance
Consensual sex
Being dominated
Pregnancy
Breeding
Experimentation

Are you still searching?

Pm me and we can talk!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom