darkest_fate

machina erotica

ZNUxKUt.png

tale as old a time,
true as it can be
barely even friends
then somebody bends
unexpectedly...

Who doesn't appreciate Disney tales? The magic, the mystery, the appealing, timeless characters. There's a reason that so many hold cherished places in our hearts. As someone who is very much a Disney fan who has written fan RPs with them before, they definitely stand out to me. However, I find heterosexual romances such as the ones presented in Disney to be a little... boring. Then a thought occurred to me...

why not do a little gender flipping?

I don't mean flipping both parties genders, as fun as that could be, but taking the male characters and making them female. Leave the relationships at the core alone, but make them homosexual instead. A female Beast prowls the castle and kidnaps "that funny girl" Belle. Ariel pines for Princess Erica. Dashing Fiona Ryder accidentally crawls up Rapunzel's tower. Captain Phoebe is enchanted by the dancer Esmeralda.

You get the picture.

Only with a lot more sex than Disney would allow. They're in love, after all. And it's probably going to be amazing love-making at that.

Just pick a Disney couple, set up the flipping, and let's get ready to go!

Some Details~

=> I'm interested in playing out the scenario listed in this thread, obviously.
=> I'm going to want to know what medium we're playing with. Thread, PM, email is my order of preference. I MIGHT do IM... if you can convince me.
=> I play all roles and all positions. That means I'll play males, females, gender fluid characters (though that may be tricky for some plots), and all combinations therein. I'll also play the ones initiating the fucking or the ones going along. Let me know who you'd like to play and/or who you'd like me to play.
=> I'm fairly open with kinks. Some of my threads pretty well hint to that. About the only things I won't do are the major ones that you often see: vore, gore, scat, excessive violence, or excessive humiliation.
=> quality > quantity. I usually mirror. But I need at least a few paragraphs.
=> Please use your PM as a way of introducing yourself. When I send a PM out, I'm trying to show that I'm compatible, and I'd ask my partner to do the same.
=> I like some plot with my smut, but more often I lean more toward smut. Check the plot; that'll probably give it away.
=> Sometimes my ideas get specific. Some of my best RPs, however, branch from what I had in mind. Feel free to ask if your idea is similar and/or you like my writing. Worst that happens is that I don't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom