Dark long term psychological thriller rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a dominant to play a long term psychological thriller rp. Heavily plot based.

I want to do one along the lines of my character being orphaned as a child, and you were a lone vampire isolated from your clan. You latched onto her as a feeding vessel originally, but then you gradually came to develop a father/daughter relationship with her over the years, visiting her at night when she was at an orphanage.

As she starts to grow and develop though, your feelings for her start to change and you want her as your bride. However, before you can turn her,s he's adopted by the local priest who somehow found out about your nightly visits to feed on her.

Wanting to save her from you, he takes her under his protection where you cannot reach her. It takes him two years to try to undo the brainwashing bond she has with you, and to educate her on what you are (she's now 15). However, even though she's sufficiently terrified, she can't forget that you were the only source of love and paternal bond she had growing up. So she ignores your calling to her at night with a heavy heart.

We can make it an early 19th century setting, where new psychological technologies are taking place. So once a week she's subjected to electromagnetic treatment and all sorts of experimental to try and block out the calls she can hear from you. As everyone but the priest thinks her to be insane.

I was thinking it can develop along the lines of the Doctor they hire to cure her turns out to be working for you, or even you in disguise. So that the hallucigenic drugs he gives her make her highly susceptible to visions from you ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom