Game of Thrones (a Song of Ice and Fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Planetoid
Want to know more about me?
Message me, I'm fairly open about myself and my life and I always fancy a chat! <3

90% story/10% smut. The romance should serve the plot.

Me:
English isn't my native language. I know my English isn't perfect and I wouldn't mind being corrected on my mistakes. I'm really trying to become better.
I have no taboos, if you want something that isn't discussed, feel free to just ask me about it. I'm willing to talk about everything. Don't feel shame.
I prefer using threads over other methods. I like reading what I've written; this way I'll learn most of my mistakes.

I do have a boyfriend and I wouldn't want him to find out about me being on this site, so I'll regularly won't be able to post for 2 or 3 days.

--- Middle Ages ---
All taken...

--- Fantasy --- I require my ASOIAF partners to have a decent understanding of the history and lore.
The Tyrell Queen: (Prefer FxF, FxM is possible)
Background: After Renly's assasination, Margeary claims to be the rightful queen as she is pregnant of Renly's child. Margeary would not remarry, but have a secret affair with one of her allies.
Allies: The Reach and most of the Stormlands still strongly support Margeary.
Neutral: Although The North and Riverlands are claimed by both Margeary and Robb Stark, for now things are peaceful. The Tyrells and Stormlands still have friendly contact with Dorne, although they are out of the war for now. There hasn't been contact with the Arryns yet.
Enemies: The Greyjoys, who claim independence on the Iron Islands. The Lannisters that side with Joffrey the Bastard and most minor houses in the Crownlands. Stannis Baratheon who claims the crown.
I don't mind if you wish to brainstorm further on this.

Visenya's conquest: (FxF)
Background: Visenya and Rhaenys both lost their husband and are ready to conquer Westeros.
Other noteworthy characters:
Orys: Basterd Brother of Visenya en Rhaenys
Maegor: Son of Visenya Targaryen
Aenys: Son of Rhaenys Targaryen
I don't mind if you wish to brainstorm further on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom