LF Long term Romance FxF (please? :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwards Ace

Planetoid
Hey there. Here's the idea

We are going to school at the same college, maybe for the same major or different ones, it doesn't matter to me. We eventually end hanging out in the same group because we are in the same extra curricular activity (to be determined later) so slowly we become close friends. Eventually we end up falling for eachother. My character will have been raised in a Christian home and though she doesn't really follow all of the rules, she's still wary about being even bisexual. Your character can be out, closeted, or she doesn't know herself. She can be whatever you want her to be basically (except futa or tranny, please. That's really not my thing) I want their very first sexual act to be a kiss, which could lead to a make out session, but not sex right away.

If you are into it, I also have an idea to have my character have a boyfriend who is easily made jealous and abusive. This part doesn't have to be in there though, just say yay or nay.

That's the jist of it. Please feel free to pm me with any questions, comments or ideas. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom