Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Castration/Emasculation/Non Consent Role Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating Destiny
My character has cheated on your character since both of them were sixteen. They are both 22 now, and my character has been drugged, waking up as a prisoner in your character's will. She castrates/emasculates him, perhaps forces her new boyfriend on him, and in an episode of regret, my character is duped into signing a contract of being your character's sex slave. She takes control of the money and keeps him in her and her new boyfriend's power at all times. Perhaps this role play could end up with both of them giving themselves up to the police.

Turning The Tables
My character attempts to rape yours as a CEO. He was created with Super Soldier serum, and ended up raping innocent victims since his teenage years of 16 and later. He is now 26 years old. After being assaulted and emasculated, literally, my character hires yours to repeat the trauma as a method of reprogramming him not to be sexually predatory. Perhaps the two characters become lovers?

Here's a couple. . .

Psycho Sexual Modification Facility:
My character has been falsely accused of raping a 13 year old girl with the appearance of an 18 year old or older. He is sent to the PSMF, where is he subjected to repeated sexual assaults, humiliation and emasculation to reform him from a sexual predator to a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom