Return of the College Mistress (FxF, Fx Futa smut plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hi there! This is a pretty simple plot so I'm going to be using two character names. Jill and Dana. Dana is the sub role and Jill is the Dom role. These are not the official names of the characters for anyone interested in playing.

Dana lived happily with her daughter. Dana was 48 and her daughter was a sexy 24 year old. They lived in a fine house together, loved each other —some might say a little 'too much'— and Dana still looked as good as she had in college.

One day Dana got a phone call From a former girlfriend and mistress from back in her wild college days, Jill was her name. Jill had stayed just as attractive as Dana despite her age and also had a daughter about the same age... Jill told Dana that she and her daughter were going to be visiting Dana and staying at her house.

But this was not ordinary visit. The mistress had birthed another dominant woman and she wanted a sexy slut like her mother had, Jill wanted to make her happy so she called in an old promise Dana had made in college "when we have kids. We'll let make them apart of domme and sub fun."

Now Jill planned to reap the rewards. Dana had no idea if Jill was going to take her old flame Dana back as a slave once again, or if Jill was planning on taking Dana's younger daughter as hers. The only way to find out would be to wait and see... In the Return of the College Mistress.

So... Anyone interested, send me a pm or a Kik message, we can discuss details. I am open to playing the sub mother and daughter or the Dom mother and daughter and we can decide whether it pairs mother x daughter or mother x mother and daughter x daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom