Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Idol at your service boys! (OOC)

I'm wondering if there's anything anyone wants to add. I'm willing to listen :)

Broken Crown said:
I'm not usually one to be in group role-plays, but point me in the right direction and I'll do my best.
I find that experience is one thing that isn't all it is cracked up to be when it comes to group roleplaying. So there isn't anything to worry about! I also think it is a great deal more fun than regular roleplaying too!

You'll do fine, I have absolute confidence in that. But feel free to PM me if you want, for anything.

As for plotting, I don't see it needing much work. One of us should decide to play her manager/person in charge of her idol career who ultimately collars her and that guy invites us over. Right? Now, who might that be? (not it)

Of course!
But, before we start, what sort of contraption is this corruption/mind control stuff going to be?
I'd like to know your preference before I make it a machine that introduces a hormone cocktail to the skin of her neck or a cursed collar of some sort of tribal origin. Gotta know what ya want.

Something more of the former. Maybe it induces lactation in me as well?

Rin-san said:
Ah yes, I love lactation. I'd also add that the injections also act as an immaculate form of contraception, if that sounds desirable.

Looks like all the details I was curious about are more than covered now~
Given that my guy is 'Bossman' I dont see why I couldn't steer us into the other player's characters as they become available to join. If you're looking for a nice starting point, perhaps she is visiting Ken as a surprise birthday present? >He's then inspired as whom the ideal collar candidate is.

Viktoff Samson said:
Rin-san said:
Ah yes, I love lactation. I'd also add that the injections also act as an immaculate form of contraception, if that sounds desirable.

Looks like all the details I was curious about are more than covered now~
Given that my guy is 'Bossman' I dont see why I couldn't steer us into the other player's characters as they become available to join. If you're looking for a nice starting point, perhaps she is visiting Ken as a surprise birthday present? >He's then inspired as whom the ideal collar candidate is.

Sure. Should I begin, and is Ken you're character?

Yes yes~
And I feel as though you're good to start us off. I'm free to reply nice and steadily to help this open up to the others before I head to bed in a few hours.

Viktoff Samson said:
Yes yes~
And I feel as though you're good to start us off. I'm free to reply nice and steadily to help this open up to the others before I head to bed in a few hours.

Is it fine if I RP in first person?

Rin-san said:
Viktoff Samson said:
Yes yes~

Is it fine if I RP in first person?

That's up to you. I'd invite you to give third person a try as I know myself and at least one other player here has a preference for it. But, if that doesn't interest you than I wouldn't push for it any further as what matters most is that we all have fun.

That's great! Do you think you could keep up third person the whole time? You don't have too, but I'd be so happy if you did!

Replying soon.

Back
Top Bottom