Searching for a Perverse Fight to Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveVelour

Star
Thanks everyone who has shown interest in my request! I’ve been already asked by a couple of people. I’m not confident that I can manage another RP right now. I’ll keep the thread on hold until I make more room for new scenes :)

Hello all! This is my second request thread on which I want to write my momentary cravings and new stuff that I want to try out. The RPs I list here will mostly be smut heavy rather than having an engaging plot. Just short term fun little scenes. Usually, my post length consists of minimum three paragraphs. But for quick shots, I’m willing to write shorter replies. Although, I still don’t like one liners, so it could be one or two paragraphs long. I would expect more frequent replies though. Maybe not daily, but at least two replies a week should be fine. Or at least let me know if you wouldn’t be able to reply that often from the start. I don’t like it, but I don’t shy away from dropping RPs if you’re not able to maintain a consistent scene, especially in the beginning. Both PMs and threads are fine by me.

I’m not looking for naughty monsters anymore. I’ll just hide my previous cravings in spoiler tags to make things easier for the next time I’m willing to play such a plot. But that’s not what I’m interested in as of now. Same with that massage scene. I was lucky enough to get many requests for that one! It was fun and all, but I’m pretty much burnt out from playing that scene.

At the moment, I want to play against mystical, powerful characters that would give MC a hard time. MC will be a know-it-all brat. Inexperienced and arrogant girl she is, MC believes that she can nearly overcome all situations and bring even the most dangerous foes down. Of course things don’t go as she had planned, and she finds herself in rough positions. I’m curious to play against dragons, serpents, minotaur, werewolves, robots and different kinds of monsters, who have hard to fit features, let it be male or female. They should be strong enough to lift and carry MC with ease :) Only intelligent beings though, so no dogs or such animals.

This time I want to play against another gal, or an FxF pairing, since I’m intended to play the dominant character. Well, not exactly a dominatrix sort of character, but she’d the one pulling the leash :) So, MC manages her own business and works as a masseuse. YC visits her saloon for the first time. Normally, I don’t like playing against shy characters, but in this case it could work. MC would lay her onto the comfy table, probably the only cover of YC’s naked body being a small towel. First, MC would start massaging yours regularly. But later on, her hands would begin to wander over her sensitive spots. So I’m basically willing to play a soft, sapphic play time, where YC moans a lot :3 Though having a wicked mind, I also want to tie her up and put her into bondage :angel: So MC could pull the leash literally. Again, it will be smut heavy and short term without a very compelling plot.

It’s been a while since the last time I’ve played against a futa character. As a matter of fact, I’ve only do that once. And to be honest, I used to be skeptical about it. I don’t know if my partner was just too fun or the futas in general, but I want to try it again.

It could be a classroom setting. Where a cute futa with a thick cock bullies MC and gives her what she needs after the class, force feeds MC with an endless supply of her cum :rolleyes: I don’t want my MC to be a shy nerd or a very timid character, but I want her to squirm and struggle a bit. I also want YC to be cheerful rather than being too strict, but persuasive at the same time. Like a sneaky grin on the face while ordering someone to bend over or while trying to fit her thick asset. Bondage items like cuffs and ropes are pretty welcomed too! Oh, and also YC should be eager to leave their fingerprint on MC’s bottom!

Lately, I’ve been wanting to play a fighting scene, or a power play rather. Though, it’ll be a one sided fight really and MC would go down rather easily. I’m looking for a partner who’s willing to play a persuasive aggressor, putting MC in holds, grapple her and make her squirm in their control. MCs are usually arrogant and uppity, so MC would still protest and struggle, so YC might need to tie her up. And should, haha! I like bondage elements, tighter it is, the better :) Her aggressor could also give her some new clothing, like pulling a pair of stockings up her legs or putting fake bunny ears on her head, or rip what she already has. All pairings are welcomed, just make sure to give YC a wicked mind. I’m not into violence though. So, I wouldn’t like to have physical, non-sensual pain.

The setting can be modern or fantasy. I robber breaking in, someone holding a grudge against MC and willing to see her in distress or just a fantasy fight. I’m also open to superhero themes, but my fandom knowledge is very limited about those sadly. I guess we can discuss more if anyone’s interested.

Other than that, my limits are blood, bathroom stuff, wounding, impregnation, breeding, ageplay and excessive violence. And I’m not willing to play older women, I don’t know why so many people ask that.

You can check my f-list. Let me know if something catches your interest. But be sure to include what kind of character you want to play with your ideas. And please don’t send me only one sentence long messages, I don’t reply to those. And please don’t send me only one sentence long messages, I don’t reply to those.

I've opened some room for one new RP.

Trust me, you want to rp with her! She is one of the best partners I've ever had and has kept my attention constantly with her replies. She replies quickly and constantly so long as you show her the same! Honestly, I can't reccommend her enough, she's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom