Short Term Canon RPs (f/f, futa/f and futa/futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus5

Planetoid
Salutations!

It’s been a while since I’ve done a request thread and the new subsection has me interested in seeing what games might come from starting one here. :)

I’m presently seeking new and old partners for female/female, futa/female and futa/futa based games with canon characters. I’m open to either being the full female or futanari related character, with such details on who plays who being up for discussion with any potential partners that message me. Also, while I do have a heavy preference toward my partners being female (or identifying as female), I don’t have any problems with male roleplayers who feel they can do a convincing job playing certain characters listed below.

My methods for roleplaying is thread, PMs and email, in that order of preference. I would prefer like it if my partners are able to average at the minimum a strong paragraph of text per response. That being said, anyone who is comfortable with posting 3-5 or more paragraphs per response is greatly appreciated.

On the topic of smut vs plot, I tend to lean heavily toward smut based games, but I also prefer at least having some plot involved for setting the scene as to how or why our characters ended up screwing each other’s brains out. ;)

Finally, while I’m open to most kinky stuff out there, here are a few of my favorites:
Dirty Talking/Verbal Abuse
Femdom (with either me or my partner as the top)
Large Insertions
Creative Cocks/Phallic Objects (Poison Ivy growing a plant/tentacle cock, Elsa forming an icy dildo, Toph creating mud tendrils, etc.)
Squirting
Orientation Play
Face-sitting
Nonconsensual/Reluctance
Cheating

And my few hard limits:
Death/Snuff
Gore
Vore
Scat
Watersports

My Currently Desired Canon Pairings (also open to discussing other possible pairings within each respective fandom)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (Asuka/Rei, Asuka/Misato, Asuka/Mari)
Ranma 1/2 (Ranma/Nabiki, Ranma/Kodachi, Ranma/Ukyo, Ranma/Shampoo)
Kill La Kill (Ryuko/Satsuki, Ryuko/Nui, Ryuko/Nonon, Satsuki/Nonon)
Disney (Elsa/Anna, Rapunzel/Elsa, Elsa/Moana)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (April/Karai, April/Shinigami, Karai/Shinigami)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Azula/Ty Lee, Azula/Ty Lee/Mai, Katara/Toph, Suki/Toph, Jin/Mai, Jin/Azula)
Panty And Stocking With Garterbelt (Panty/Stocking, Scanty/Kneesocks, Panty/Scanty, Panty/Kneesocks, Stocking/Scanty, Stocking/Kneesocks)
Street Fighter (Juri Han/Chun Li, Juri Han/Cammy, Chun Li/Cammy, Poison/Cammy, Poison/Chun Li)
Mortal Kombat (Mileena/Kitana, Mileena/Sonya Blade, Mileena/Cassie Cage)
RWBY (Penny/Ruby, Yang/Blake, Weiss/Blake, Weiss/Ruby, Nora/Yang, Nora/Phyrra, Velvet/Coco, Velvet/Ruby, Velvet/Weiss)
DC Comics/Cartoons/Video Games (Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy/Batgirl, Catwoman/Batgirl, Miss Martian/Artemis)
Suicide Squad (Harley Quinn/Enchantress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom